t-590 buying advice wanted (1 Viewer)

drod

Free Member
Aug 20, 2017
Funster No
Hi, we're looking to buy a 2014 t-590 and trying to find a bit more about them. Anyone of any prod/cons, things to look out for etc?

Thanks.

Happy1

Free Member
Jan 30, 2017
Wales
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
12 years
The roller team website has current and 2014 brochure at the bottom of the first page might be useful for research etc.

Paul J

Free Member
Feb 27, 2018
Funster No
Love mine very much, typical niggles as with everything, but overall a great relatively compact package with nice design

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
D

drod

Free Member
Aug 20, 2017
Funster No
hi thanks for the update - we bought one a couple of weeks ago now. Really like it.

Paul J

Free Member
Feb 27, 2018
Funster No
thats great news, we're just back from Scotland, see my other thread about spilling coffee on the cream cushions, I think if I get away with this, I'm protecting the cushions with some pic protector, think it's called 303, gets used a lot for light coloured seating on boats. where about are you based Drod ?

theres not much to complain about with these vans, seems spot on. Not the most perfect build quality, but they're not a super pricey van either. One thing I'd like would be the ability to upgrade the satnav to use the TomTom 'truck' maps, get sick of it expecting me to go down narrow lanes, no idea if that's possible or not

OP
OP
D

drod

Free Member
Aug 20, 2017
Funster No
we're in York.

ValkyrIe

Free Member
Jul 22, 2018
Funster No
I looked at a 590 today and really liked it. Unfortunately the dealer was closing when we got to it so didn’t have any time to ask questions. Can anyone tell me how low the bed comes down? Itll just be me and my wife using it so don’t need to use the double deck option.

Nov 1, 2019
manchester
Funster No
MH
2018 Rollerteam t590
Exp
9 mnths
I looked at a 590 today and really liked it. Unfortunately the dealer was closing when we got to it so didn’t have any time to ask questions. Can anyone tell me how low the bed comes down? Itll just be me and my wife using it so don’t need to use the double deck option.
Hi Valkyrle, Had our 2018 T590 for just over a year with no issues whatsoever. Just me and my wife use it so like you do not use the double deck option. Cant say exactly how low the bed goes, however, it seems usefully low and my wife definitely would have mentioned it if there was a problem. Overall we really like the layout and all the facilities are good, the vehicle base has also been excellent in terms of performance and economy.

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2003
By implication a t 590 in this case is a Roller Team but I had to read subsequent posts to find this out. It would be helpful to have this information in the title because I would have known sooner that I have nothing to contribute to the discussion.
Not intended to be a moan, more a pointer to what I would find helpful.
Edit
Sorry just noticed it was posted in Rollerteam and I hadn’t noticed the small print in the listing.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
By implication a t 590 in this case is a Roller Team but I had to read subsequent posts to find this out. It would be helpful to have this information in the title because I would have known sooner that I have nothing to contribute to the discussion.
Not intended to be a moan, more a pointer to what I would find helpful.
Edit
Sorry just noticed it was posted in Rollerteam and I hadn’t noticed the small print in the listing.
Well it was in the Rollerteam forum. :LOL:
But does make life easier if they say.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back