• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Sym Motor Scooter (1 Viewer)

Bodie

Free Member
Jun 2, 2015
Swinton,South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
11 yrs
Sym Motor scooter
59 Plate 125 cc with 2995 kilometres (1861 miles) only on the clock
The scooter is complete with the rack which attaches to a standard tow ball
along with the supplied adaptor.
The scooter has 9 months MOT although if anyone out there wants it I am prepared to offer it with a 12 month test.
Last used in Germany this year in July with no faults
Im looking for £1000.

Attachments

• IMG_0641.JPG
    IMG_0641.JPG
    303.1 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0642.JPG
    IMG_0642.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0645.JPG
    IMG_0645.JPG
    315.2 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Nice scooter for someone
But dont you mean 2995 km
Which is a bit more than 1800 mls

Mel

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
I am looking for a scooter that will go into our garage on the motorhome, and so need to know the maximum height and width to know if it will fit in. Can the small screen and mirrors come off easily please, and if so can you tell me the maximum height to the top of the handlebars please? Also can you tell me the maximum width, which I guess will be the width of the handlebars.

Also can you tell me how much it was costing you to insure it? And does it have an electric start or kick start please?

Many thanks

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
B

Bodie

Free Member
Jun 2, 2015
Swinton,South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
11 yrs
Hi Peter,

The Scooter has electric start, as for insurance I can't give a cost as I have a garage business and the scooter was on my trade policy, as I only ever used it in conjunction with foreign trips with the motorhome at once a year (hence the low mileage and condition) this was the best option open to me.
The measurements are across the widest part (i.e. the mirrors, which will fold in) is 30 inches the handlebars which are obviously fixed are the next widest point are 26 inches. The height is exactly 4 feet to the top of the rear top box. Length is 77 inches to include again the top box.
there is room under the seat for a helmet with space to spare, plus room in the top box for a second helmet and shopping etc. the screen you mention is actually just lower than the rear box and the overall height.
Hope this helps Peter.

regards

Harold

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Harold

Thanks for that. I was assuming that I would have to take the top box and the mirrors off to get it in, which I will have to anyway at 4ft high. So I really wanted the height to the top of the handlebars as that is the fixed dimension I can't do anything about.

Peter

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
would you consider selling the rack seperate?

OP
OP
B

Bodie

Free Member
Jun 2, 2015
Swinton,South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
11 yrs
Hi Haganap...I may consider it if all else fails although I have other irons in the fire at the moment....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back