Swift Group Launch New Entry Level Motorhomes (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
According to the MMM magazine site, Out and About Live, Swift are about to launch a new range of motorhomes. Starting at around 30k

From Out&AboutLive Mike Roberts
A MOTORHOME range with a starting price of about £30,000 is being launched by the Swift Group.

The company behind the Escape range say it will ideally suit those who would rather buy new than used or the first time buyer.

It will be sold through the Swift and Bessacarr dealer networks and launched at the National Boat Caravan and Outdoor Show at the NEC Birmingham in February.

The range offers four models:

* 622 – 4 berth rear lounge high line with one designated passenger seat.
* 624 – 5 berth end kitchen high line with three designated passenger seats.
* 664 – 4 berth fixed bed low line with three designated passenger seats.
* 686 – 6 berth end lounge high line with five designated passenger seats.

Swift Group Commercial Director Nick Page said: "The Escape completes the Swift Group motorhome line up which will now cater for entry level buyers to the motorhome enthusiast. “

A spokeswoman said images of the new range should be available by mid-December.

No mention of it on the Swift Website yet.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I imagine its been in the pipeline quite a while. Launching a new range must take many months if not years. They probably did it to try and compete with the imports we have had in the last few years. Its not uncommon to see brand new excellent basic spec motorhomes for under 30k.

Will be an interesting time trying to sell them though. Also cheap new motorhomes will bring down the price of second-hand ones. I think that its going to be a buyers market for a while, but then it always is when I am skint:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back