LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
:Smile: Visited swift factory last thursday, found it very interesting and informative, amazed how they put the mhs together, very welcoming staff and friendly workforce, great buffet at lunchtime. They were able to trace all records of our bessacarr 760. Thanks Kath and co. :thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have heard good things about that factory tour, maybe we should organise one:Smile:

D

Dazkim

Deleted User
We went last year with a caravan forum when we were tugging it realy is well worth a visit . Its amazing at the size of the whole plant they have there.

Cheers dazkim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
For those who hav,nt yet visited the Swift factory, i can highly recommend it . Been up there several times and still blows you away the sheer size of the operation :thumb:
Fascinating to see how modern motorhomes and caravans are produced ..... but alas no free samples :cry: :ROFLMAO:

Cheers Mark

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
For those who hav,nt yet visited the Swift factory, i can highly recommend it . Been up there several times and still blows you away the sheer size of the operation :thumb:
Fascinating to see how modern motorhomes and caravans are produced ..... but alas no free samples :cry: :ROFLMAO:

Cheers Mark

Buy one get one FREE here!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• fiamma.MH.jpg
    fiamma.MH.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 29

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.