Swift Escape/ Lifestyle over cab side window (1 Viewer)

Nov 19, 2021
Funster No
MH
Swift Lifestyle 686
Hi I’m a new kid on the block, so would first like to thank you for accepting me to this forum. I am hoping someone may be able to help. I require a new or second hand side window that is on the passenger side for the over head cab bed, I know Miriad are the suppliers but there is a massive delay in manufacturing to supply a new one, does anyone know of a swift breakers yard where I may be able to get a second hand one, or if you know anywhere else that may have one in stock, for info I have a 2014 Swift Lifestyle 686

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
..........does anyone know of a swift breakers yard where I may be able to get a second hand one,
I've never come across a marque specific breaker's yard.
You'll have to Google 'Caravan breakers' and/or 'Motorhome breakers' as both will have windows from m/h's.
Many (most?) caravans and m/h manufacturers buy in standard windows so you may even find a caravan one that fits.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 10, 2018
Bracklesham Bay, West Sussex
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Are there any makers name and part numbers on the existing window ? (if you still have it) or the makers name taken from another window may help with more possible supply sources for the make of windows you have fitted in your Swift.

TCG

Jul 6, 2017
Salford Priors
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
have you tried going directly to Swift for a replacement, they do sell spare parts (you may have to take out a mortgage to buy it though)

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Another vote for o’Learys

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!