swift bolero need spare wheel (1 Viewer)

mikeange

Free Member
Jun 18, 2008
wimborne near new forest
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
2 year (caravan before)
HI
HELLO ALL,I AM NEW TO THE MOTORHOME FUN SITE.

I HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED A SWIFT BOLERO 680FB,2008...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:AND LOW AND BEHOLD,AGAIN NO SPARE WHEEL!

ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A REASONABLY PRICED SPARE WHEEL WITH TYRE?(I DONT KNOW WHY YOU DO NOT GET ONE SUPPLIED.....SWIFT ARE SAVING MONEY!)
THANKS MIKE:ROFLMAO:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Mike welcome to the fun site
Perhaps no replies due to not knowing what base vehicle you have, Ford, Fiat,Peugeot, Merc etc
when posting questions , as much info as possible helps gets a speedy reply, as its only a spare you require does it matter if its not the same wheel design? so long as it gets you home:thumb:
Have a look at breakers yards for a suitable wheel and tyre combination for your base vehicle (tons of white vans get scrapped daily) , failing that, as its an 08 model you will pay with blood for a dealer part new:whatthe:
Geo

OP
OP
mikeange

mikeange

Free Member
Jun 18, 2008
wimborne near new forest
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
2 year (caravan before)
spare wheel

Hi
Many Thanks For Your Help.........fiat Base (ducato 250 I Beleive)2008 New Model.
Regards
Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

W

Wilbury

Deleted User
HI
HELLO ALL,I AM NEW TO THE MOTORHOME FUN SITE.

I HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED A SWIFT BOLERO 680FB,2008...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:AND LOW AND BEHOLD,AGAIN NO SPARE WHEEL!

ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A REASONABLY PRICED SPARE WHEEL WITH TYRE?(I DONT KNOW WHY YOU DO NOT GET ONE SUPPLIED.....SWIFT ARE SAVING MONEY!)
THANKS MIKE:ROFLMAO:

Hi mikeange

Try phoning Trents at Alderney or look in yellow pages for comercial vehicle breakers

Wilbury

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
It might be worth a pm to Peter at Johns_cross_motorhomes, they are Swift dealers and might be able to steer you in the right direction ::bigsmile:

peter t

Free Member
Feb 26, 2008
Sunny Croydon.
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
nearly a year.
Spare wheel. ??

I may also be worth " if you have'nt already done so " have a good look underneath your motor... and before anybody thinks I'am stating the obvious it may repeat may be worth a check, Why ???
Well when we got our new swift sundance I asked about the spare wheel and was told that not many new motorhomes come with them now.... !!! it's all this new fangled tyre pluggers and go puncture repair kits, even though you don't get the kit supplied very odd indeed.:Sad:
So I had a good shuftie underneath a day or two after pick up :Smile: and guess what was hiding up there snuggled between the waste tank ? :winky: the spare.....:thumb:

:RollEyes::Blush:

Pete.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Rossko

Deleted User
Hi we bought our swift bolero 680fb last year & also thought we did not have a spare wheel but eventually found it hidden under the body. Haven't tried to get it out & cannot imagine how we would ever get one back on the hanger if needed to. Our plan is to call the AA & let them have the problem if needs be - hopefully not!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back