Jun 28, 2011
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
Swift bolero
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi All
The wife and I are looking to buy a motorhome in the near future. We both like the look of the Bolero 680fb. As we are both novices we would appreciate any feedback about the Bolero, for's and agains should:thumb: there are any. We may stretch to a new one or if not a fairly new one.

Richard

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Hi All
The wife and I are looking to buy a motorhome in the near future. We both like the look of the Bolero 680fb. As we are both novices we would appreciate any feedback about the Bolero, for's and agains should:thumb: there are any. We may stretch to a new one or if not a fairly new one.

Richard

We had ours for 3 years and it was great, ours was a 2008 and had alot of the improvements done. If you can afford it go for the newest you can so as to have all the improvements after 2009 I think.

We have only just sold ours and it went for a bargain as well, it is a van you hardly see advertised

We met and knew quite a few who had a 680FB and they were all made up with it :thumb:

If I was going to buy a new van from a dealer there is only one dealer I would go for and that is Johns cross motorhomes, he could get you a Bolero as wel seeing he is a Swift dealer. :thumb:

We met and knew quite a few who had a 680FB and they were all made up with it :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

rronyag

Free Member
Jun 28, 2011
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
Swift bolero
Exp
I'm a newbie
Bolero 680fb

Thanks all for your replies. I think our minds are made up and a Bolero it shall be. We've recently been looking at a new one at Lowdhams. Going down again at weekend and will spend more time looking around it, I think we'll wait to see what if any changes are made to potential 2012 models. We're both really looking forward to getting our Bolero and starting another chapter in our lives.
Thanks Steve and Jan for the link to John Cross. Look forward to learning more about the Bolero from you good people.

Richard

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back