Swift 622 Domestic fridge help (1 Viewer)

Dazz

Free Member
Oct 10, 2019
South Wales Valleys
Funster No
MH
Ford Chaussonflash02
Exp
I’m still getting use to my new swift 622 But the Fridge is testing me lol what am I doing wrong lol
I plug the EHU in I then turn the Fridge on to setting EHU .I then get a beep with triangle blue light on .When I put the control panel on I get error12 .If I lift the seat and reset the black button on Sargent system it resets but I don’t want to keep doing this .
Also In the fridge settings on the control panel I select 230Ehu I do see a message saying to warm ?
Also some other setting Frame heater ?
I even get it beeping on battery settings then driving.I been told you can go into the control panel and go to Advance settings and delete the fridge from control
Panel so then you can just use the fridge switch 😟feed up with fault 12 and beeping lol

Apr 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Since the 80s
When it's really cold and damp, ice can form on the fridge door seals, making the door stick. To counteract this, there is a low power heater cable near the door seals, called the frame heater. Mostly this is switched off, I've never had to use it. But it sounds like for some reason it's switched on for your fridge.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back