Swansea MOT's (1 Viewer)

janveg

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
Funster No
Can anyone recommend a garage in Swansea, daughter at Uni - Ford Ka needs MOT - felt she was ripped off last year. Just want a fair deal.
Cheers
Janveg

May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
I use A & M garage in Pontardawe. It's about 9 miles out from the centre. They are reasonable (£40 for the MOT) and their labour charges should any work need doing are about £40 per hour plus VAT.

Martin the man that runs the garage has always seemed very fair and honest and they appreciate your custom. They save me about £400 because they Merc Swansea wanted to replace the whole exhaust system on my car, whilst they fixed the part for £30. They are not rip off merchants!

They also do all the servicing on my van as they deal with freight and have the ramps to lift most things.

Here is a link to their website:

Broken Link Removed

If you want anymore info, PM me.

Glyn

OP
OP
J

janveg

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
Funster No
Thanks for this, I think the problem has just got bigger!! but we are coming down on Thursday so will bring the info with us to see if it can be sorted.
Cheers Janveg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

welsh winger

Free Member
Jul 7, 2009
Sunny Swansea
Funster No
MH
swift lifestyle
Exp
4 years
I can recommend chequered flag motors in kingsbridge Gorseinon, forget his name but cant be all bad as he owns a motorhome :ROFLMAO:

link

Nick

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back