scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Shurflo Water pump

Of late the performance of our Shurflo pump has deteriorated, I'm guessing it's 10 years old, and rather than service it I was thinking of up grading, from 7L/min to 10L/min.
.. is Shurflo the best make, what is fitted to the latest RVs, is there anything better on the market .. ?

Cheers
Jim

Last edited:

aido

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
Co. Wicklow
Funster No
MH
Euromobil
Exp
8 years
post subject

Jim.

Surflo are a good make and 10 years service is very good for a pump, I would go for another one.

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Jim.

Surflo are a good make and 10 years service is very good for a pump, I would go for another one.

I agree, considering it's pumping upwards of 300L every day :whatthe:
Since I installed the washing machine it's been getting hammered, hence my thoughts on getting the larger one.

Next Question.. who will give the best price/discount ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: The best would appear to be the Shurflo 5.7 Extreme variable speed pump. In my opinion? It pays to only have the pump switched on when it is required. I have not had a pump fail on us (yet). It also helps to prevent any sudden flooding that could occur whilst you were away from the Motorhome/RV. Read my signature. :roflmto:

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Thanks JSW and Linda, looks like the one for high water users... at a cost.. but it's only money :roflmto::roflmto:

You have email Linda

Cheers

Jim

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Shurflo 5.7 exctreme installed

Hi Linda

Once again thanks for the speedy and efficient service. .::bigsmile:

The new pump ( Shurflo 5.7 Extreme) is now installed with a new strainer and silencing kit .. now looking forward to a shower without getting scalded when someone uses the kitchen taps.. :ROFLMAO:

Cheers
Jim

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
I should be on commission?

Why are you not on commission??? :Eeek:

I thought everyone was on 70% :Eeek: commission like me whenever they mention Stateside?? :whatthe:

Its a wonder she makes any money with the huge commission cheques that land on my doormat almost every day :ROFLMAO::winky::thumb:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Dazzer..........................................

........................BEHAVE!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
I thought everyone was on 70% :Eeek: commission like me whenever they mention Stateside??

:Sad: You lucky person you. All I keep getting are things like this:-

MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS GHANA
Mobile-+233249172560
Tel/Fax-233-207558885

Compliments of the day,
I have sent several mails to you through post but did not receive any
reply from you and i decided to contact you via email as that will be the
only source that will be convenient to me at this time.
Introducing myself,I am Hon.Nana Akufo Addo the minister of foreign affair Ghana

I have with me here 100kilos of a.u gold dust bars and 9.5musd(million united state dollars)which I own as the minister of foreign affair this is what I have achieve for the past years I have been in service till this date and nobody knows about this, so i packaged in a metallic box sill and lock with code and deposited it in a security company here in Ghana as my family treasure so the diplomatic security company it self does not knows the content inside the box, and I want you to help me stand as my foreign partner abroad and help my receive this box from the diplomatic security company as the beneficiary since am still in service,

Immediately after you help me receive this box I shall resign from sit and then fly over to meet with you there in your country for us to invest with the funds inside the box and also I will award you own percentage from the total content inside the box, I will give you my words that this deal is hundred percent risk free, so you will never regret anything you spend in helping me receive it as the beneficiary and my foreign partner abroad, I have all the relevant documents that secure this deal immediately as you reply to me I shall forward them to you and we shall get a lawyer from the Ghana bar association to stand for you here to represent you in everything because this deal if we proceed immediately we will accomplish it within the next seven working days,

So MR I will await your favorable call for us to proceed without delay,
Yours,
Nana Akufo Addo
Minister Of Foreign Affairs Ghana
Direct/Confidential Line
+233249172560 . :RollEyes:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Linda

Once again thanks for the speedy and efficient service. .::bigsmile:

The new pump ( Shurflo 5.7 Extreme) is now installed with a new strainer and silencing kit .. now looking forward to a shower without getting scalded when someone uses the kitchen taps.. :ROFLMAO:

Cheers
Jim

Hi Jim,

You can place a review of Stateside service Link Removed :Cool:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Feel free to ring him if you like.
Did it this morning John, the first genuine letter you get and you ingored it.:Doh:
Cash is in the bank thanks for the tip:winky:
Geo

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
First Shower

Back on topic.. :winky:

Had my first shower with the new pump.. wow, it's just like home, mind you, I guess Jan will be filling up the tank more often now.. :ROFLMAO:

If your thinking on up grading your pump this one is the dogs nuts .. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back