LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2020
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8094DF
Exp
Since 2004
Just a quick one, back end of last year year before...... damn covid me dates are out lol. https://www.adventureparcsnowdonia.com/

me and my boys visited here just as it was fully opening I spoke to one of the owners/investors while the News TV cameras were there and he was super excited about the future with development grants etc..the tutors and staff were excellent.

Anyway fast forward 1 year bloody covid ......2 years ......, Its well worth a visit. They have commando plug in for Mhs/campers available on the car park, from memory there we probs 6 plugs and he mentioned about a licence to stay over. (they do have them Glamping pds) and you are also within spitting distance of other adrenaline activities like Velocity the zip wire thing https://www.zipworld.co.uk/adventure/velocity, and then there is the go ape climbing/rope adventure.

North wales really is becoming a place for adventure.

Jan 28, 2016
Stockport, Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bravaria i740 AClass
Been there took my daughter who had a birthday party and stayed with uni friends in the pods fantastic place. There are plans to build one at the Trafford centre in Manchester.

Caggsie1

Free Member
Sep 2, 2013
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2008
That looks amazing. Can’t find anything on website about staying without using one of their pods or the hotel.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
There's a new Hilton Garden Inn hotel there now (open soon) so might be worth checking if they still have an area for motorhomes to stay?

OP
OP
Tombola

Tombola

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2020
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8094DF
Exp
Since 2004
I wasnt sure if the motorhomes got passed to stay over,probably not... but the car park was over the other side from the propsed hilton.
Still is very handy for a full days entertainment on hook up

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back