Sureflo pulsating pump (again) (1 Viewer)

Apr 7, 2014
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLI 580
Exp
Since 2002
Sorry I know there’s umpteen threads on this but I’ve recently had the pump replaced and it pulses when water isn’t at full flow. I know this has been answered and there’s an adjusting screw somewhere but I can’t find it! Can anyone help please. Ta.

Attachments

• 2F10D536-FFD6-4F23-A817-0C0954B813EA.jpeg
    2F10D536-FFD6-4F23-A817-0C0954B813EA.jpeg
    712.8 KB · Views: 73
Dec 2, 2019
Amersham
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2019
Update: It must have filled up again the pump switches on and off like mad 😡

The damper is the highest point though 🤔 air does dissolve into water of course otherwise fish couldn't breathe 🤔 so it must have been carried through to the taps molecule by molecule 🙄
If you have the space, get a small plumbed in vessel like the one used for those water heaters under the sink in domestic kitchens. To work properly, you need to pressurise it correctly. To do that you need to find out with a pressure meter your pump cut in, and cut out pressure. If it cuts in at 15psi, set the vessel at 17psi. If it cuts in to close to cut out, you need to fiddle with the screw on the pressure switch on the pump. You need 4-5psi difference between cut in and cut out.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Barryh
Apr 7, 2014
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLI 580
Exp
Since 2002
Sorry I know there’s umpteen threads on this but I’ve recently had the pump replaced and it pulses when water isn’t at full flow. I know this has been answered and there’s an adjusting screw somewhere but I can’t find it! Can anyone help please. Ta.
Well here’s a thing. Went out for a couple of days over the weekend and the pump has stopped pulsing, the miracle of doing nowt and hoping it just goes away. Thanks again to those that tried to help. 🤞

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back