Superb Motorhome/RV Stop/stay-over site in Preston (1 Viewer)

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
For all Fun Members whether you have a 'Little or Large' motorhome this is the site for you to consider.

In the middle of 3 motorways just outside Preston - £11.50 per night weekdays or £12.50 per night at weekends including water and 16 amp hook-up on your pitch.

Have a look at: Link Removed

Speak to Jim Claytonn on 01772 336043 or 07798 867501

The Wallace

Free Member
Apr 3, 2009
Funster No
This looks like a great facility - the only worry would be about the proximity of the Mway and therefore noise.
With nothing else coming close in terms of tranquility or beauty – the prices just can’t be justified.
Would those who think good english, spelling and punctuation do not matter please explain what is meant by the above quote from the Rimmerhouse site?

OP
OP
moandick

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Actually I agree with 'The Wallace' in his fear of motorway noise - however the alternative of actually stopping-over on a motorway service station is probably more noisy - AND more expensive!

And, of course, I am a tad biased in as much as he welcomes big rigs! :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Thanks for the link Dick ..

great facilities and cheaper than stopping on a service station... and I certainly wouldn't miss the heady aroma at the truck stop open air toilet .. can't beat it.. , great way to start the day .. :roflmto:

For those with GPS here are the co ordinates

53.726297,-2.635024

Last edited:

nicklb

Free Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
12 months
I travel past this daily and if correct you can see it from the motorway while queing to join the m6 (very teidious) I did not know it was a stopover but it does have a large storage site, it would be very handy if you are traveling the length of the country and is very close to the motorway(a stones throw) not sure if thats good or bad but you will have a quick get away in the morning for sure.

Oct 24, 2007
Funster No
Thanks. That is a great one for us.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

G

gojrracing

Deleted User
Is there any important thing about the map? If that so, what is it? I am just curious. :censored:2

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back