Rally Chat Sunshine Festival 2017 Upton 24-28 August Meet (1 Viewer)

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Friday is fine but please make it as near to midday or before as you can as we understand that it will be very busy after that & hard to keep our area just for us.
Mark us down as a little earlier in that case but the wine is befuddling my receptors at present.
download_1.jpg

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Booking is still open for Sunshine - please message me (PM) with your email for the booking form :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We hope to get there about midday. On the Thursday.
Same here. KEEN !
Thank you - currently the gates open at 2pm but will try to persuade the organisers to allow earlier entry as think there will be a lot waiting around otherwise! Will let everyone know if the Thursday 2pm entry changes.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Getting packing up for Retro Newark :Grin: & a short stay at Stratford :hi5: now but will sort any booking form requests for Sunshine on our return.
For those already booked - please keep messaging with your planned arrival days & rough idea of times so I can update our list :active:
Arrival times still best Thursday 2pm until midday Friday to be pitched with fellow Funsters (y) You might still get in with us after that but with no festival staff to control the camping fields (there is Security for emergencies) we may not be able to prevent others pitching in our area :unsure:

mophead

Free Member
Feb 28, 2012
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Citroen based Nu Venture
Exp
I'm a newbie
I'll aim for Thurs 2pm unless this changes....
Ang

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Getting packing up for Retro Newark :Grin: & a short stay at Stratford :hi5: now but will sort any booking form requests for Sunshine on our return.
For those already booked - please keep messaging with your planned arrival days & rough idea of times so I can update our list :active:
Arrival times still best Thursday 2pm until midday Friday to be pitched with fellow Funsters (y) You might still get in with us after that but with no festival staff to control the camping fields (there is Security for emergencies) we may not be able to prevent others pitching in our area :unsure:
Still unsure but Friday am at latest but possibly Thursday pm but you know
download_1.jpg

Nov 26, 2014
Never on the wrong road ......
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2014, before that 20 years of boating & caravanning
Hi

I sent off my cheque but it has not yet been cashed?? How do I check they have received it?

Kind regards

Jayne
Hi
If it's any consolation our cheque has not been cashed either! Sent it a couple of weeks ago :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Great group for this one so far with 32 motorhomes/RVs :hi5: Having a lot more interest & likely to be a last minute booking rush so will be checking with the organisers to make sure that we will have a big enough allocated area or if we have to limit how many more are added. In the meantime please message any queries.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Will be helping our son move his stuff out of uni (end of first year:)) so will reply to any booking form requests over the weekend :active:

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Forgot to mention the extra entertainment now added for kids (& big kids :blusher:) there will now be a free circus & tribute to Frozen - can't add them but videos on their Facebook page (y)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Come on, we signed up for a rest and relaxation. This is turning into a route march. If we'd wanted 50 acts we'd have gone to Glastonbury.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Lost the plot here.......

'er indoors asks when we get tickets and I've forgotten. What do we do for tickets ?

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Lost the plot here.......

'er indoors asks when we get tickets and I've forgotten. What do we do for tickets ?
Sunshine organisers will send them out a couple of weeks before the festival & I will be reminding everyone to check that theirs have arrived nearer the time :)
So long as all coming have completed & sent off the booking form with cheque to the organisers & we have you on our Fun Meet list then all good.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
If you like dressing up :giggle: then there is a 'Worzel Gummidge & Aunt Sally' theme on the Saturday & 'Pirates & Princesses' on Sunday. Friday theme is yet to be decided... Don't worry though it's not compulsory & probably only a few will do it but just adds to the festival atmosphere (y)

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Forgot to ask.....are dogs allowed in the camping area?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back