Sunlight branded Xzent A-F270 Media Player (1 Viewer)

Sapper520

Free Member
Jan 22, 2020
North Somerset
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
September 2020
I’ve got a warranty claim in for a new system as the one in our van the screen mists up.

The Dealer as sent off the warranty claim, but the dealers are shut as are Sunlight in Germany. Happy to wait so thought I’d update the system.

I’ve done it before, so I was happy to do it. Half way through the update the unit froze.......it just wouldn’t do anything. I unplugged the USB and tried to switch off the power.......nothing.

The only thing I could do, as I didn’t want a flat battery, was pull the fuse.

This switched the unit off. I put the fuse back in, switched on the unit, plugged the USB in and the update completed. I was then able to update the DAB firmware without issue.

Just thought I’d put this on here if anyone else as problems. What’s a real pain is after the updates the unit reverts to German and you lose all your preset channels. 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
Sapper520

Sapper520

Free Member
Jan 22, 2020
North Somerset
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
September 2020
Great news…..I’ve been sent my replacement Head Unit, one that the dealer told me they’ve had no problems with……Guess what? It’s the same brand / model as the one it’s replacing. 🤷‍♂️ :(

Incidentally, the title should read Xzent X-F270 and not A-F270…..sorry if I confused anyone.(y)

I know of at least one other member on here who had the same problem with their unit.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back