Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
See Uncle Bob's thread 'why do they bother'.... this is the standard reply from these scammers....

Hello,
Its still for sale. Excellent condition with no damages or any faults. All necessary documents available. My current location is Scotland due to my work commitments, If this is going to be a quick sale I will let it go for £5,400 delivered at my costs. Are you familiar to eBay? I will list the motorhome on eBay Motors for the £5,400 buy it now price and I will send you a link to my auction, so you can buy it immediate.
As soon as you will confirm the payment to eBay, I will proceed delivery without any additional costs for you.
In case you are not familiar with them, please read their Buyer Protection and will see that they cover 100% the transaction done through them up to £50,000. You will receive the motorhome with all the documents. As you know eBay is the best company of online transactions. If indeed interested in it and have the funds, I will list it on eBay, as I have a 100% positive feedback with them.
Please let me know your decision.
Thank you

Evelyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No