Summer show in kent (1 Viewer)

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
home and unpacked now nice weekend apart from the price of beer and the onsite caterers are definately winners of the worst burger ive ever had award and i thought id had some dodgy burgers before

martintheviking

Free Member
Jan 27, 2014
Milton Keynes
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
We said hello at the Fun Tent & had a quick laugh & would love to try & get to join you at future meets. Didn't have time to stay & chat this time because we were kitting out 'Marvin' with Winsceen Blinds, Mat for outside, LED Bulbs & all sorts of Goodys.
I never thought to book in with the Funsters section but will look into it next time.

Thought the bar prices were extortionate, that's why we only brought 1 drink each (their loss) why would we buy a Motorhome/Camper & then pay Hotel Prices for booze ??? (Durrrr ! Greedy Corporate Organizations)

Nice to meet you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 23, 2012
Corton, Lowestoft
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
10 years m/h, plus 15 years caravan......
We said hello at the Fun Tent & had a quick laugh & would love to try & get to join you at future meets. Didn't have time to stay & chat this time because we were kitting out 'Marvin' with Winsceen Blinds, Mat for outside, LED Bulbs & all sorts of Goodys.
I never thought to book in with the Funsters section but will look into it next time.

Thought the bar prices were extortionate, that's why we only brought 1 drink each (their loss) why would we buy a Motorhome/Camper & then pay Hotel Prices for booze ??? (Durrrr ! Greedy Corporate Organizations)

Nice to meet you.
I was lovely putting faces to names, & like you only had one drink, as you say, their loss, will keep an eye out for any future meets I can get to.

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
kicking meself now for not booking into this and bringing the van there, but as i live only a few miles away thought it best to visit as a day visitor..
was really lovely to meet some of you, jim, sian, smudger, destination unknown and others that i've already forgotten the names of, am better at remembering faces thankfully..:Smile:
hopefully will meet up with you all again soon.
and have to say thanks for the advice about invertors for charging my power chair, not that i understood most of it, but i can pursue this and find out more and hopefully get that sorted..

(just a reminder to meself here that i paid for another years membership to follow on for whats left of this years :) )

Last edited:

Lyngary

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2011
Sudbury, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
A lovely weekend. Thanks very much Jim and Sian and all your helpers. Thank you also B-well, Les and Clive for a very enlightening afternoon!

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2012
Shoreham by sea
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks to Jim and Sian for a lovey weekend so nice to meet all the family
all so like to thank Gail (ourcampersbeentrashed ) for the tickets and Clive for the wristband with they left at the gate at such short notice :thumb:
GARY.

Mar 28, 2011
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 7012, A Class
Exp
18 years
We would like to add our thanks to Jim and Sian along with all their helpers, for another very enjoyable rally. We met some more funsters and had a great weekend. Looking forward to Stratford.

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
kicking meself now for not booking into this and bringing the van there, but as i live only a few miles away thought it best to visit as a day visitor..
was really lovely to meet some of you, jim, sian, smudger, destination unknown and others that i've already forgotten the names of, am better at remembering faces thankfully..:Smile:
hopefully will meet up with you all again soon.
and have to say thanks for the advice about invertors for charging my power chair, not that i understood most of it, but i can pursue this and find out more and hopefully get that sorted..

(just a reminder to meself here that i paid for another years membership to follow on for whats left of this years :) )

what a great weekend, thanks for the lighter, in good hands and appreciated.:thumb:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Thanks Jim and Sian and all the bacon gang, ::bigsmile:

Had a great weekend, and looking forward to the next time. :thumb: Bob and Jane.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back