Summer Chill out with Fishing and Boules (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Sorry Pam, could you please add the Better Half (Elaine) how could i every forget to book for her?, i thought only 1 name was needed per m/h booking (Honest Elaine), well thats my excuse anyway. :Blush: :ROFLMAO:

Oh my word, you should be ashamed of yourself - please consider yourself as being listed for punishment at the meet (I'm sure I can think of something):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Elaine sounds like a lady of real standing - a girl after my own heart :winky:

I have updated the calendar

Welcome to the mad house.:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi Pammy,

Can you put us down for this,

Mike and Sally + Marcus the dog :thumb::thumb:

Hi Mike and Sally and Marcus

Glad we've got you hooked - will add you to the list.:thumb:

Pammy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Pammy,

Can you put us down for this,

Mike and Sally + Marcus the dog :thumb::thumb:
Thats two meets booked Mike:thumb:
Your in Danger of becoming CERTIFIED FUNSTERS:Eeek::Eeek::thumb:

Geo

Dingray

Free Member
Dec 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
CB
Exp
Since 2000
Chill-Out time

Pammy,
Would you put me on the list, as I am coming down for the Pickering show I will have a week or so to meander around and make it worth the long run down.
Are any other Funsters going Pickering? no mention of it on the forums so will book in the club area and see what happens.
Ray

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Pammy,
Would you put me on the list, as I am coming down for the Pickering show I will have a week or so to meander around and make it worth the long run down.
Are any other Funsters going Pickering? no mention of it on the forums so will book in the club area and see what happens.
Ray

Good to see you coming Ray, ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Pammy,
Ray

Hi Ray

I will add you to the list - good to have you on board for this one. You'll have a laugh

Pammy

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
We're travelling back from France this weekend and sadly can't make it. :Sad: We'll try and get booked up for Morecombe instead. :Smile:

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
Pammy sorry we can not make the meet, the only outing we have in the month and my mate arranges his 40th party on the same weekend. :Doh::Doh::Doh:

The party has now been confirmed, so sorry we will not be there, but will see you in France.

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
We're travelling back from France this weekend and sadly can't make it. :Sad: We'll try and get booked up for Morecombe instead. :Smile:

Hi Claire & Mat

That's a real shame you'll miss the fun - never mind though Morecombe will be as much a laugh so come on get booking:thumb:

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Pammy sorry we can not make the meet, the only outing we have in the month and my mate arranges his 40th party on the same weekend. :Doh::Doh::Doh:

The party has now been confirmed, so sorry we will not be there, but will see you in France.

Mike and Sally - I'm gutted, what's special about a mate's 40th party - I can't imagine I'm sure:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Never mind - we'll see you soon. By the way you have a pm

Pammy

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hiya Pammy

Any places left

I was going to the Moto GP at Donnington with my son but we've decided to give it a miss so I might just go fishing with me old mates if poss.:winky:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Would love to be at this one but bus in for repairs during these date:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I know theres room Ror:thumb: but will check with the boys to see if we allow Americans to fish with us:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
See you both soon
Geo

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
I know theres room Ror:thumb: but will check with the boys to see if we allow Americans to fish with us:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
See you both soon
Geo

We'll need to see his UK Visiters Visa first :thumb:

And we'll need to no know the reason for his visit , how long he intends to stay, and if he has any connections with the Middle East countries.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks

And we'll need to no know the reason for his visit , how long he intends to stay, and if he has any connections with the Middle East countries.
I want to know if he has any connections with anybody:RollEyes: he dont stand still long enough
Are we jealous NAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
See you both soon
Geo

I want to know if he has any connections with anybody:RollEyes: he dont stand still long enough
Are we jealous NAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Hey you two I've got feelings you know:cry:

I know what you're problem is, you think old forestboys gonna come along and wipe the floor with you:ROFLMAO: well you need'nt worry. I've never been fishing but I've cut a nice stick from the back hedge for a pole I've got some old string and made a hook from a piece of old coathanger. Got me grandads old yellow souwester and gumboots and a crate of beer, on second thoughts perhaps you should be worried:ROFLMAO:

As for Boules I know the old gangster Santara fancies his chances but I seem to remember reading he was soundly thrashed by a young lady I know called Linda last time, and unless he's bringing his machine gun along I fully expect the same to happen again.

I am sure Pammy will eventually answer my original request in much better spirit:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi Pammy looks like we are not going to make this meet but we plan to head off to Italy around the 17th July for a couple of weeks before we meet our friends in Germany . Hope you all have fun :Smile:
See you soon

Ash:thumb:

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
I am sure Pammy will eventually answer my original request in much better spirit:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:[/QUOTE]

Hi Rory and Jan

So you made it back in one piece then:ROFLMAO: had me worried for a bit, I knew Jan would make it at any cost tho':winky:

It looks like your idea for fishing has just frightened Ash off the scene - he hates good competition. :Doh: :ROFLMAO:

Will add you to the list :thumb:

Pammy

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
OK Guys I thought I would bump this one up and wake up you slow coaches.

This is a meet and a half let me tell ya. Put on by Pammy and Geo who know how to do meet I promise ya.

I know a lot of our members live in the yorkshire area, theres plenty of members over the east side. WE are travelling from Cheshire and Dinray all the way from Dingwall in Scotland.
Forget ya shows, this is the place to come and have some fun. You do not have to be able to fish to come, its a chill out meet, you can come and do nothing if you so wish.

We attended this meet last year it was wet through and we still had a great great time. So get ya acts together, and get booking :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Sorry Pammy as we are unable to attend your meet

John n I would have loved to join you and the other Funsters again at this lovely place which sounds idyllic, but will have only just returned from France and will be unable to leave the dogs so soon again

But........we wish you all a great time!!

::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Sorry Pammy as we are unable to attend your meet

John n I would have loved to join you and the other Funsters again at this lovely place which sounds idyllic, but will have only just returned from France and will be unable to leave the dogs so soon again

hey Champers, do you need a pet passport to get out of Wales now days.:ROFLMAO::thumb:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Sorry can't make this meet now something cropped.:thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi all
I will get Pammy on the case ASAP, camping numbers will be almost unlimited as the hard standing were on is huge it will take about 30 RVs and 60 Euros
The problem if there is one this year will be the number of fishing pegs allocated to us
she will not push out her regulars to make room for us hence we were a bit squshed last year but the fishing was so good we just have to go back again
John dont worry about looking a nerd, we will put you close to Bryan and me, they wont tell us apart I can asure you :ROFLMAO:
The type of fish were after is same as last year, a strange breed known as Kamakazee fish, you dont need any bait realy and just a stick, if theres no hook they just grab hold::bigsmile:
Sorry you cant make it Ror you will miss a good un, something nice preventing your trip I hope:thumb:
Pammy will be on to night:thumb:
Geo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back