Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
After spending 2 night at the Carmarthen Show (hello everybody !!) we are now in sunny Exeter until Wednesday.....and we don't know where to go next !!! So, it's up to you lot out there..Where do we go from here ????? preferably on the coast and a nice pub within walking distance....that's not too much too ask, is it ??? Over to you !!! :ROFLMAO: :help::secret::wine::thanks:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Try Doubletrees Farm, St Blazey Gate near St Austell, Cornwall. Walking distance from pub, post office, mini-market, bus stop and Eden Project! Lovely site - nice owners - great views of St Austell Bay - see my review on here!:Smile:

We're off to Peterborough!:thumb::thumb:

Enjoy! Wherever you go! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 years !!!!
Thanks for that Marie !!!! pm on its' way...So how about a few more suggestions you lot !! I know its sunny and you all have drinks to hand, me as well, but thinking caps on and help me get moving...!!!!...:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tinyk

Free Member
Mar 9, 2009
Funster No
Blimey i'm amazed you found anywhere in Exeter that took your fancy in the first place, going there to work every day i guess takes the edge of it for me :)

Which way do you want to head ? Down, up or off to the side LOL

Last edited:

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Plymouth

Exeter is lovely Now try Plymouth!! No beachs tho but the Hoe and the Barbican (Capn Jaspers for a cuppa and the Dolphin for a pint in an old pub (NO music nor dolly birds)is worth a trip DON't use the toilets by the sundial in town as they stink and I have written to my MP and local Councellor about it. (Not a very good advert for the city) Bar for that it is worth a visit en route to Cornwall. Padstow is my favourite & great at this time of the year. If you use the Riverside site by Sainsburys ion the outskirts of Plymouth they do an over50 deal!! Its very close to the supermarket, Park & Ride and a few good pub/restaurants. PS I'm NOT a Plymothian I just ended up here.:thumb:

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 years !!!!
Keep 'em coming !!!

:thanks2:Tehidy Park looks great!! is that where you (Boo) are based ? We will spend a couple of days at Doubletrees and then move on to Tehidy for a couple or three days...so where should we go after the weekend ? We don't mind wildcamping, we may stay a couple of nights at the NH car park at Godrevy Point as we have done in the past...

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Exp
9 years !!!!
Bump !!!! well more of a shove really !!!!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bump no.2 !!! Currently at Doubletrees Farm looking at the twinkly lights of the village after being lead astray by rogues and vagabonds in the local grog shop, hic !!!..:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back