Subs Refund!! (1 Viewer)

Jan 20, 2015
Fife
Funster No
MH
Bessacar 454
Exp
Since 2013
Never knew their was a newsletter , how do you get it ? As for the other matter as previously suggested put their name out there and let's hear what they have to say for themselves , I doubt very much that they will have the courage to reply . Keep up the good work .

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Please send me this person's details Jim.

I will pay him his £10 back and post the accompanying letter on Fun.

The thought of informing him exactly what I think of him and knowing it will be sent directly to him, would be worth a tenner to me!

Plus, of course, I would get a photo from my people of them putting dog poo through his letter box.

JJ :cool:

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
There used to be:

Radio Fun.
Film Fun.
Now Motorhome Fun.

Only the older fun members will understand this.

John.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just a thought.. Perhaps the person signed up at a rally and apart from registering on here has NO idea about the forum or its uses ?
If they believed all they paid the £10 for was to get the news letter it might explain the attitude ?

Pretty weird and perhaps not the brightest of folk I know, but stilllllll..................

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
get him on the committee and he will be making a load of money best thing I did haaaa haaaaa l0l ray jim still waiting for the money from the chester rally bank details sort code 0000 account n/o 00000 if I do not get paid you will be I the next news letter and big stu will be calling ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I get the newsletter but disregard it because I have already read the bits in it on the site.
Did anybody tell them that the Forum exists and everything else that goes on, It might seem a bit poor value if you do not know what there is to get all this Friendship , Mates, Bullshit, cynacism laughs and everything else that goes on here.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
thing is it he or she no he could be that stupid surly I will now take cover whars my tin hat :getmecoat:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back