Subs are going up on the 3rd August (1 Viewer)

Zoobec

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2020
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer PVC
Exp
I’m quite new, and keep seeing references to a tea urn. Dare I ask what the story is behind it? I did a search but it came up with so many posts!

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Bit the bullet and paid for the life time membership, I was looking for the option of "special member" that some have but for some reason it wasn't available to me :):)
Gerry, I'm surprised that you had even the slightest inclination that you might be up for it at all. :rofl:

Anyway, at least you know you are in great company, as I don't qualify either. :LOL:

Cheers,

Jock. ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
a
When will we start seeing motorhomefun sites?!!

Good value sites would be great!!

Not silly dynamic prices either.

Cheers James

I think there are 11 CL's operating under the MHF banner.
Please free to correct me if I'm wrong.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Dare I ask what the story is behind it? I did a search but it came up with so many posts!

Many years ago... 2008 or 9.. (I think).... I was a nasty piece of work riding a Harley Davidson... and ran a good few rally`s all over the place...

When I gave up the biking scene... Age)... I donated a beautiful Rust free Gold Plated "Burco" tea urn to Jim... to save boiling hundreds of kettles of water for the now famous "Sunday Bacon Butty" get together`s...

And ever since then I have been marked down as a creepy slimy crawling ole git...

I have feelings, and some remarks really upset me... so much so I was going to leave and join the other side... :crying1:... But Jim begged me to stay... So I did...... :rofl:

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
And ever since then I have been marked down as a creepy slimy crawling ole git...

I have feelings, and some remarks really upset me... so much so I was going to leave and join the other side... :crying1:... But Jim begged me to stay... So I did...... :rofl:
…..and we’ve been suffering your ‘jokes’ ever since………… ;)

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Many years ago... 2008 or 9.. (I think).... I was a nasty piece of work riding a Harley Davidson... and ran a good few rally`s all over the place...

When I gave up the biking scene... Age)... I donated a beautiful Rust free Gold Plated "Burco" tea urn to Jim... to save boiling hundreds of kettles of water for the now famous "Sunday Bacon Butty" get together`s...

You might be able to use this sometime.
Screenshot_20210731-000655_Facebook.jpg

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
I’m quite new, and keep seeing references to a tea urn. Dare I ask what the story is behind it? I did a search but it came up with so many posts!
Are you sitting comfortably ? then I'll begin. Once upon a time there was an urn fairy who by chance was attending a MHF rally. Now this fairy gifted a rusty old tea urn to Baron hard up, AKA Jim. Jim was so overcome by this fairy's generosity that he granted him the honour of being an Extra Special Life member, never thinking that the old bugger would outlive all of us. Attached please find a rare photo of the said fairy, If you ever come across him don't under any circumstances let him tell you any jokes . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
mo.jpg
Sorry Maurice, we love you really :*:*:lips::lips:

Oct 17, 2013
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2013
Jim I signed up for 3 more years but where do I see where my subscription now runs to?

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jim I signed up for 3 more years but where do I see where my subscription now runs to?

Hi
It’s really easy to check on your subscription status. Just click on your name choose Subscriptions. Or just click here.

If ever you are stuck with a question about the site There are loads of answers like this on our Help Page. Just start typing in the box and the answers will instantly appear. You can find a link to the help page at the bottom right of every page on the site. In your case type subs and by the time you've typed the second s in subs the answer is there Try it. (y)

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Just paid for a 3 year sub although I think my renewal is in Jan/Feb so presume it will just roll on.
A brilliant medium for all things motorhoming!
Mike

Yes it will be added to the subs you already have. (y)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I took out life membership back in 2014 so I'm now in my 8th year and 'in profit' at last ... :giggle:

Oct 17, 2013
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2013
Hi
It’s really easy to check on your subscription status. Just click on your name choose Subscriptions. Or just click here.
Thanks Jim, I guess it hasn't updated yet, I only renewed this evening, it says I have renewed for 1 year until October 2022, but I thought I paid for 3 years

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Question to all Lifers.
Given there is no preferential treatment for us in this latest membership sale do you think we should offer our valiant leader:notworthy2::notworthy2: to pay the additional £5 \ annum for which we'll receive a 12 month membership extension every year? We could end up being eternally grateful!(y)(y)

Aw bu**er, just thought of the downside the Auld Yin old-mo might try to join in!:eek::eek: But, surely, he can't have an endless load of drivel?:unsure:

GJP

Dec 28, 2017
Funster No
Hello,
I have just cancelled my auto renew for next January. I have now taken out the 3-year offer for £40 via PayPal. Will this now begin next January when my current subscription expires?
Best regards,
GJP

Reactions: Jim

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back