Subs are going up on the 3rd August (1 Viewer)

Oct 19, 2019
Swindon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
I only joined the Funsters earlier this year and from the highly informative forum and members discounts available the membership fees are very good considering the time and effort involved in running everything and as I don't like to miss a golden opportunity I have gone for the 3 year deal and hopefully will still be on here to renew that in the future.šŸ˜€

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
I've been repairing and restoring vehicles as a hobby for 50 years but had little knowledge of habitation equipment. When I had problems with my water heater and then my toilet (I've learned that one has to mention toilets in threads) dealers couldn't help me for at least 6 weeks but I had solutions within 2 hours from Funsters - one whilst on a site in France. Not only that but in each case by doing it myself I saved far, far more than the cost of subscription.

In any case, nowadays I simply wouldn't be able to relax if not knowing whether Ralph-n-Bev had let Brynn out for his morning wee, or Jenben 's having her cup of tea in bed, or that RowleyBirkinQC is recovering from his involvement with Guinness and wine, or that Chris has managed to put his pants on by himself..................

;)

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2010
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
I had just started posting about not being able to see the upgrade subscription on my account when I thought I should take a look again ... and lo and behold, there the info is, member until 2025. Some-one obviously knew what I was about to post!
Thanks Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Just bumping this question to Jim.

I have been busy on a night run to the airport so may have missed a reply.

Many have asked if the 3/5 years runs from their normal expiry date. I assume it does but have not seen confirmation.

My second question to Jim was can I pay 3 years by bank transfer as per annual,, because I have a problem logging on to my old Paypal account.

Jim if you are too busy to answer now I hope that when I get the answer the offer is still open.

Thanks

Geoff

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014

Many have asked if the 3/5 years runs from their normal expiry date. I assume it does but have not seen confirmation.

My second question to Jim was can I pay 3 years by bank transfer as per annual,, because I have a problem logging on to my old Paypal account.

Jim if you are too busy to answer now I hope that when I get the answer the offer is still open.

Thanks

Geoff
My new 3 year subscription has been run on from my renewal date in November.
when you go in to subscriptions on your profile this message comes upā€¦.

0EFB6735-8FA0-458A-B737-2FCE0FAEE65D.png

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

Thanks

Geoff
Yes you can pay by bank transfer, just drop me a line when you have (y)

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
I'm not normally in favour of a paying forum and this is the only one I'm prepared to pay for.
It's got to be one of the best forums going, seems a bit strange the owner being the only moderator but it works because he is fair and only really clamps down on the idiots.
Creep wi a brown nose!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Whoā€™s that then? Is it me?:mad:
I was talking about another forum chuck. :giggle:

Jul 31, 2021
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Hello Jim, This is Pat and Brian Clarke, we joined yesterday. Is it possible to pay another Ā£25.00 on top of the Ā£15.00 we paid yesterday, so we can have 3 years membership for Ā£40.00? No worries if that isn't possible.

May 13, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
We find money spent on subs to be well worthwhile .There are so many experienced, knowledgeable, kind and helpful people on the various forums particularly the Morning Funster thread. Folk always reply if they can and to us , their help is invaluable .
Not to mention the discount scheme.We have had used Vanbitz Bitz on the two vans we have had and each time received a good discount.That discount paid for our subs many times over.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Jul 31, 2021
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Hi Jim, This is Pat Clarke, I'm still trying to get the hang of posting messages on this forum, so please forgive me if you get this message twice.
I joined yesterday and paid Ā£15.00, can I pay another Ā£25.00 in addition to that and get 3 years membership for Ā£40.00 please.

Aug 4, 2019
North East Riviera
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Enough to Survive
Hi Jim, This is Pat Clarke, I'm still trying to get the hang of posting messages on this forum, so please forgive me if you get this message twice.
I joined yesterday and paid Ā£15.00, can I pay another Ā£25.00 in addition to that and get 3 years membership for Ā£40.00 please.
Hi Pat Clarke ,

FYI if you put an @ symbol in front of the user name as you type it and select the user from the box that appears, then they will get a notification and maybe see it and respond quicker.

Jim

Last edited:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Jim

Jock. :)

Jamesh

Free Member
Jun 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Caravaning since 2010
When will we start seeing motorhomefun sites?!!

Good value sites would be great!!

Not silly dynamic prices either.

Cheers James

KimSteve

Free Member
Apr 11, 2021
Funster No
MH
Luna Roadstar 2004
Subs have been the same price here for almost 8 years. On Monday they will go up a fiver a year, to Ā£20. This rise plays an essential part in our plans to keep this the very best place for motorhome enthusiasts and continue to make it better and better.

I know from bitter experience this will make some of you moan, šŸ˜”but please donā€™t do it here, if you donā€™t see the value, if you donā€™t want to pay, no one is forcing you to, just donā€™t renew when the time comes. No hard feelings from me. (y) If you pay your subs with a PayPal standing order it will be automatically adjusted to the new rate.

Itā€™s not all bad news, this is the first subs rise since we introduced Life Membership, so I imagine most life members will be delighted with this news. :D

Thanks

Before the subs go up, I am offering people the chance to grab multiple years at LESS than the old rate. If you fancy some of that then click on one of the options below and the extra subs will be added to your account over the course of the next few days

Buy 3 years @ Ā£40

Buy 5 years @ Ā£70

10 Years @ Ā£110

Life Membership @ Ā£150
but I only joined to moan !!! šŸ˜‚

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Bit the bullet and paid for the life time membership, I was looking for the option of "special member" that some have but for some reason it wasn't available to me :):)

Open to sensible offers.... But that has to be between you and me..

And you are not allowed to divulge where you got it from... :wink::giggler:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back