Strikeback announces unexpected Visitor! (1 Viewer)

Jesterman

Free Member
Nov 19, 2015
Newbury
Funster No
MH
VC
Exp
The Strikeback Alarm went off in the small hours recently - daresay it woke up most of the County - sorry West Berkshire!

Upon investigation nothing appeared awry so I reset it and all was well - until the weekend. We took the Van down to Silbury Hill and fancying a cuppa and a digestive like you do I proceeded to collect the necessary - hang on something been having a nibble in the food locker - and there are unmistakable mini mouse dropping in the overhead locker.

No sign of the blighter(s) so when we got home I set a couple of Mouse Traps loaded with Peanut Butter and within 30 minutes it had sprung - one dead Mouser! That was over a week ago and nothing else caught and no more Alarms so hopefully just the one ! Traps will stay though!

So I reckon the interior sensor had clocked the Mouse and set off the Alarm - well done Strikeback!

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Don’t tell Eddie, he’ll be adding ‘Rodent Alert’ to the list of the alarm’s features!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
I'm a newbie
Just had the same thing, went off twice in the small hours.
Apart from frightening me to death as our bedroom window is right next to the van was a good thing as we caught it the next day and no damage

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
I suspect mini mouse went with you to Silbury Hill too....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back