Strike back query (1 Viewer)

Feb 5, 2016
South Wales UK
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morocco XLB
Exp
8 years
I’m looking to have the above security fitted as soon as circumstances allow me to on a Fiat Ducato panel van conversion. Can someone tell me whether the basic system provides door sensors on both doors plus rear door plus sliding door. Thanks

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
if you read the blurb on the vanbitz web page re strikeback it does state ( or at least it did ) how many sets of contacts are in the standard price.
i cant remember how many to hand as i had extras fitted to cover all doors and lockers.

great system

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
RGCH999
Feb 5, 2016
South Wales UK
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morocco XLB
Exp
8 years
All I can see in the blurb is
STRIKEBACK system as described in Panel Van Conversions.
I can’t see the relevant description anywhere though.
It also says. THE PRICE IS CALCULATED ON ONE EXTERNAL LOCKER NEEDING PROTECTION
Im trying to establish if the basic price includes both cab doors and side door and rear door as I wouldn’t have an external locker.

OP
OP
RGCH999
Feb 5, 2016
South Wales UK
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morocco XLB
Exp
8 years
Eddie
Hopefully you’ve got me down on your list to contact when your back up and running. E mailed you a few days ago expecting my Morocco in Feb. Thanks.

Jan 6, 2017
East Devon
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morocco XL
Exp
since 2014
Eddie
Hopefully you’ve got me down on your list to contact when your back up and running. E mailed you a few days ago expecting my Morocco in Feb. Thanks.
Vanbitz fitted a Growler and MetaTrak Non Starter to our Morocco in September. Brilliant fit and total confidence in the security of our pride and joy.

Only set the alarm off once by mistake as well - Boy, is it loud! Highly recommended!!

john-A

Free Member
Dec 6, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika
Exp
n/a
Vanbitz fitted a Growler and MetaTrak Non Starter to our Morocco in September. Brilliant fit and total confidence in the security of our pride and joy.

Only set the alarm off once by mistake as well - Boy, is it loud! Highly recommended!!
I've had mine fitted nearly 20 years and only ever had two issues a quick phone call sorted both. Both turn out to be the cause of the idiot behind the wheel.
Great company and product.

Nov 18, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
I can strongly advise NOT to be lying upside down wedged in between the two front seats and have your head up under the dashboard fitting a new radio and have the remote in your pocket. I gave myself a black eye by smacking my face on a seat base trying to get up and out ASAP after accidentally setting the alarm off! You want loud, try that! My ears were ringing for about 5 mins too. :giggle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back