Streetwize Tracker Currently £39.99 at Aldi (1 Viewer)

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Very tempting price comes with a 1p mobile sim preloaded with one months subscription so bought one to run alongside presently fitted Thatcham 6 system (insurance requirement) hopefully if attempt made to steal moho one may be found and assumption made there is not aback up. Installed two days ago a bit awkward to set up but performs brilliantly ( google reviews) a years upfront cost with 1p mobile is £30 well worth the peace of mind also being able to set up the very loud alarm sent to my phone should an attempt be made to move van (vibration) is a big plus as is the real time tracking. All in all I consider it a worthwhile purchase.

Feb 19, 2020
North Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670SC
Exp
Did you wire it in to a battery as the unit’s own battery life is useless.

Wild Oggie

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E462
Exp
Mid 70's
I purchased 1 today, while essential mooching in the middle of Aldi. Quickly set up. Downloaded the App, checked all was working, which it was. Fitted/hidden in the m/h, connected to leisure battery, Bunged £30 on the sim for 12months. Checked everything again.
All works well. Nice one Stewart J

OP
OP
Stewart J
Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Was in Aldi’s yesterday they had two Streetwize Trackers left discounted to £35 so if anyone is looking check out your local Aldi

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back