Street view webcams (1 Viewer)

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
I have trying to find a street view web cam site that allows you to see any location in the world. For example to look at the size of campsites. And if there are parking places available on them and of course my house. Can anyone help please? I have looked at Google streets don’t seem to work for me.

Feb 20, 2017
Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey 75-2
Exp
Tugger now Motorhome
I have trying to find a street view web cam site that allows you to see any location in the world. For example to look at the size of campsites. And if there are parking places available on them and of course my house. Can anyone help please? I have looked at Google streets don’t seem to work for me.
I think you would need access to the US Government's network of spy satellites for your request.

Unlikely!

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Use google earth app. Then zoom in to an area, then click on the icon of a figure to get roads available shown in blue, then click On a point on the road you want.

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Germany does have street view but unlike the UK it isn't blanket coverage.

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
The street view cameras just view public areas and roads, not private roads so campsites wont be shown except for the entrance. The best would be to check out google earth maps and use the zoom view to check the overall site area from a terrain perspective

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
If you are looking for live data then outside GCHQ and the like there isn't such a site you can access. Google Maps, selecting satellite view is the best you will find for looking at things like campsites but the images will be a few years old. Not sure what you mean by streetview not working for you. It is easy to access using a PC much less so on a phone.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Vipar
Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Ok I will hack into gchq thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
It took you 3 mins to get in you are slow
What your looking for does not exist im afraid, Take the famous Abby road/ beetles crossing ,
look at the interst in that, millions of hits and only one camera so whos going to finance and set up cameras for your purpose ?

OP
OP
Vipar
Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Thanks Swiftsteve ✅

When I was looking for property in Weymouth most of the properties were on some sort of street view where you could scan up and down the street even zoom up to the front doors.I was hoping to find something like that as I will, due to CV, only be visiting CL sites in UK this year, if I don’t put the MH on SORN until it’s all settled down.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back