W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Well it's a BIG! "THANK YOU" to everyone that organised Startford weekend.. And a Big thanks to Jim,Sian,Brian,Suzy

We had a great time and it was again so good to meet some more members,

Thanks to Stew & Shona & especially Jess for keeping Jacob and Lewis busy...

Thanks to Carol and i forgot your others half name for the nice bike ride to get the whiskey mmmmm it was good to meet you both,

Thanks to Brian for jinksing my raffle tickets...

Jim and Sian you did a grand job on the butties again and the others for helping them...

JJ Your a diamond gezzer as usal you make me laugh,

"Welshbois" Sorry we only met on the last day but now i know what you look like we will talk more next time.

Ash & Lynn the neighbours in real life and Neighbours at the show ::bigsmile: always a pleasure.

Sorry to the person whos dog chased jacob and he screamed he was fine dont worry it just scared him..

And nice to meet you Karl you really do need to get off that computer more lol...Hope the beer didnt upset your stomach again..

Infact if i haven't mentioned you it isnt that we forgot its just i would be here for ever, I appologise for the wife not being out and meeting people much but you will find she is very very shy infact too shy but once she breaks the ice she will be ok it takes time we have been married 14yrs and she has only started talking to me :ROFLMAO:..

But apart from that thank you so much for a fun packed weekend and roll on the next....

Craig,Vikki,Jacob,Lewi

One funny thing after our trip around the site saying good bye to everyone it took a motorhomer from in the other field to tell me my arieal was still up thanks for spotting it you lot lol....

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
One funny thing after our trip around the site saying good bye to everyone it took a motorhomer from in the other field to tell me my arieal was still up thanks for spotting it you lot lol....

just a testing thing Craig, I came home with my dirty Undies on the bike rack before and not one funster reminded me that they were there. Good to meet you too and great to see another young family in the game, keeping these oldies on their toes :winky:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
And I, Craig, specifically enquired of Sian & Jim if you had been there since I entirely failed to spot the Wibbla.

Then they told me who you were LOL

:Doh:

Far too many people, and so I feel I still only know about 3 other Funsters. We really must get out more!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back