Rally Chat Stratford Upon Avon River Festival & Car Boot Sale Rally 29 June - 2 July 2018 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
If anyone wants to join us on this Rally we now have a place available so please post here or send us a PM to book. We have quite a few new members coming along plus some who have been on the forum for some time but it's their first rally as well as lots of friendly Fun & RVOC members & a great team of Marshals so you will be assured of a warm welcome :hi: :hi:

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
have been hoping against hope that circumstances beyond my control would change but sadly they haven't so am now unable to make this meet, am gutted as stratford is one of my favourite places ..:(

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
have been hoping against hope that circumstances beyond my control would change but sadly they haven't so am now unable to make this meet, am gutted as stratford is one of my favourite places ..:(
Sorry to hear that but thank you for letting us know.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Books!, Books!!, Books!!!

Mary and me would like to inform all attendees at the River Festival that once again we will be running a Book Stall on behalf of Prostate Cancer UK.

At the same time we would welcome donations of clean paperback books so that we can maintain our stocks for this, Oh so important Charity.

Thanks in advance.

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Sorry Toni, that's a disappointment. Hope things improve soon.

Catherine

May 22, 2018
Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Mondial
Exp
since 1996
we would like to go to stratford river festival at end of month please can we book as we are newbies we up and running to go.:X3:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
we would like to go to stratford river festival at end of month please can we book as we are newbies we up and running to go.:X3:
Hi & welcome! :hi: Please see your Inbox in top right corner of this web page as will send you a Private Message (PM) for your details & to arrange your booking.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We are new to meets and rally’s too so nice that we are not the only newbies
There are almost always not only those new to the forum but also those who have been members for some time but trying their first rally so not the only ones. Each rally or meet has a different mix of people so great to see familiar faces of those we have met before :hugs: but also to welcome those we haven't too :hi5:

Dec 28, 2015
lake district
Funster No
MH
low profile mh
Exp
Since 2015
There are almost always not only those new to the forum but also those who have been members for some time but trying their first rally so not the only ones. Each rally or meet has a different mix of people so great to see familiar faces of those we have met before :hugs: but also to welcome those we haven't too :hi5:
We are really looking forward to the rally and meeting people. Can’t wait

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Will be closing booking for this one soon - be quick if you do want to join us all! :hi: Any questions just ask.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
UPDATE: Today is the last day to book this rally - please message us or post here if you
want to join us all!

REMINDER: Those attending please see the updated first post here https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...t-sale-rally-29-june-last-day-to-book.156238/ for lots of (hopefully) useful info. for this rally :)

NB - all attending will be sent an email soon with our mobile contact number & details of the plan for arrivals day & so you know what to expect & to try & make it go as smoothly as possible with not too time much queuing!

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
Well, best laid plans and all that...just found out we are double booked (family calls). My fault, should've consulted the boss's diary!

Allen

And...after finally getting our daughter to firm up her plans for this coming w/e, she has now decided not to travel north and visit us in Leyland!!! So, once again, if there is a space going spare can we have it?

regards
Allen & Eileen

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
And...after finally getting our daughter to firm up her plans for this coming w/e, she has now decided not to travel north and visit us in Leyland!!! So, once again, if there is a space going spare can we have it?

regards
Allen & Eileen
Yes - will PM you!

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you everyone for your support & interest in this Rally :hi5: - it's full now :Grin: & booking is closed.
We will be sending an email soon with our mobile contact number & arrivals info.

If anyone wants to stay nearby on the Thursday night the Racecourse Touring Park http://www.stratfordtouringpark.com/ 01789 201063 do currently have pitches available but you need to phone to book just one night as their website booking has a two night minimum. Some members are already there enjoying the sunshine! :sun:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Sorry Karen, I cant do this meet because of medical complications as mentioned before

Rosemary1

Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
Hi all :hi: - please see your email for arrival info. & our mobile number. See you there![/QUOTE]

Hi - sorry @Wombles but I don’t seemed to have received an e-mail from you?

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
@Rosemary1 Hi - just resent it to you - heading is "Arrival Info. For Stratford River Festival Rally 2018" . Suggest checking Spam as well as @lindyloot suggested.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back