Rally Chat Stratford Upon Avon River Festival & Car Boot Sale Rally 29 June - 2 July 2018 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Apologies if it's already been covered but do you have a postcode for the site ?
It's here but we are in a rally field in the middle of the track not on their campsite pitches
Stratford Racecourse Touring Park, Luddington Road, Stratford-on-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9SE
http://www.stratfordtouringpark.com/

Full details are on the booking form but have added the postcode to the first post now in case it helps anyone.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2017
Ferring
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840
Exp
Since 2017
It's here but we are in a rally field in the middle of the track not on their campsite pitches
Stratford Racecourse Touring Park, Luddington Road, Stratford-on-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9SE
http://www.stratfordtouringpark.com/

Full details are on the booking form but have added the postcode to the first post now in case it helps anyone.
:thanks4:

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Hi, we will not be attending this rally, thought I had already cancelled and I've just realised that I hadn't.
Sorry for the delay in replying.
Mew

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi - is there room on this one for us please?

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
So sorry @Wombles - I don't know what I was thinking - HUGE senior moment - that weekend we have a great niece's wedding AND a changeover weekend in our student house....... So we are not available to come and enjoy a weekend at Stratford.....:cry:

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
So sorry @Wombles - I don't know what I was thinking - HUGE senior moment - that weekend we have a great niece's wedding AND a changeover weekend in our student house....... So we are not available to come and enjoy a weekend at Stratford.....:cry:
You will be busy! Thank you for letting us know (y)

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
is post #64 the current list of those booked because i can't see my name on it..

edit.. sorry, just seen that the booked list is on the first post of the thread.. :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Just a heads up for all that like festivals that we may have another festival meet in Dorset to post soon so look out for that! :Grin:

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Just a heads up for all that like festivals that we may have another festival meet in Dorset to post soon so look out for that! :Grin:
This is the thread for a new meet at an upmarket full facilities campsite with epic seaviews, a short walk to 2 beaches & an upcoming festival plus the lovely town of Bridport on the doorstep https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...s-end-park-bridport-dorset-12-16-july.169467/

DSC0291.jpg

jurassic-fields-header-logo-3-2.png

Jurassic-Fields-Music-Festival.jpg

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We have a good number for this Stratford one now (y) but booking still open for anyone else interested.
With the CCM NEC Show this week we will reply to any queries/bookings in order of receipt next Sunday/Monday if you don't catch us before we go.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hello folks, I was looking for this in the scheduled rallies list, I can't find it there? Any reason , or am I blind?
Always worth checking on the Rallies calendar https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/events/ & in Rally Planning too as often like this one they start as an idea then become a rally (date wise we didn't think we could do this one) but opening a new additional thread in Scheduled Rallies (which seems the right thing) often leads to confusion & those that are watching the original thread may not then follow the new one & miss out on the updates so we try to stick to one thread. Adding links to a new thread doesn't stop this either & no idea how many & who are "watching" so not able to migrate them to the new thread to get Alerts.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2017
brinklow warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Romahome duo hylo
Exp
since 2016
Yes, I see what you mean,I began to question what Rally I'd actually paid for, but now I'm aware of this I'll watch out it in future. I've got an old new camper, its a Romahome hylo , I'm so pleased with it

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
There has been a flurry of interest in this rally today not just on Fun but also from RVOC members so please get in touch soon if you want to join us all :hi5:

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Messages are welcome :active: with regards to this Rally but please note that we will be offline Thursday-Saturday & will catch up in order of receipt on our return.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Here are a few of the acts that will be at the River Festival :Grin:
"Saturday sees two very different acts. The vintage sounds of Betsy Harmony
https://www.betsyharmony.com/
and a return to some members’ hometown for Highlite!
www.highlitemusic.com
If you like the Blues Brothers we have some great news for you soon too!
Expect jazz, Americana, folk rock, the sounds of Glenn Miller, choirs from near and very far, and a very healthy helping of home grown talent "

Last edited:
Reactions: emo
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
"Next act announcement!
We’re really excited to say we’ve lined up Mr Blonde, a band fronted by local songstress Louise James.
We’ve wanted to book her for a while and after her fabulous show at the Town Hall there was no question about it! There’s going to be a lot of happy people who have asked us to book her - we listened, but were going to anyway!
And she’s bringing a great band along too which also features John Archer - a well known and accomplished bassist.
Keeping it live and keeping it local!
"

Reactions: emo
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Booking is still open for this rally but limited places left now so please message soon for a booking form if you might want to join us.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Can all those who have had the booking form for this one & who want to join us please return them to us soon as your space is only secure once we have confirmed receipt of both the booking form & deposit. Don't want anyone to miss out!

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
2018 River Festival - June 30th & July 1st
"This is Stratford-upon-Avon’s tenth annual river festival and it goes from strength to strength - winning the prestigious Tourism Initiative for the Pride of Stratford Award in 2016, and a 2017 & 2018 finalist!

The festival is funded by over 465 town centre businesses who are members of Stratforward Business Improvement District (BID).

Come and enjoy two days of fun celebrating Stratford’s beautiful River Avon and our wonderful town. It’s a quintessentially English Summer festival and it’s free!

There’s loads to see and do including we hope:

• World class live music on both The Bandstand and Acoustic Stage
  • Fun activities in the Family & Charity zone
  • Spectacular static narrow boats display
  • Artisan craft market
  • Delicious selection of global foods
  • Local ales, Pimms and Prosecco
  • Spectacular Saturday firework display at 10:15pm
  • And much much more!
While you are in Stratford make the most of the great selection of independent shops and restaurants as well as high street stores."

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
For anyone that is concerned about the Saturday night fireworks - the Racecourse camping is close enough to see them in the sky in the distance but hopefully far enough away for the bangs not to cause problems for pets.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back