Rally Chat Stratford Upon Avon River Festival & Car Boot Sale Rally 29 June - 2 July 2018 (1 Viewer)

ksaeraenn

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Portsmouth
Funster No
MH
Ford- Hobby 650 Siesta
Exp
Since Nov 2017
Hi there, we would like to attend this event but dont know how to PM you for booking form.
Sean

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi there, we would like to attend this event but dont know how to PM you for booking form.
Sean
Hi & welcome :hi: To send a PM (Private Message) you left click on member photo/avatar to the left then on "Start A Conversation" in their profile. I will message you now please see the Inbox in the top right corner of this web page & click on it as I will send you a PM.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Some photos to give an idea of what to expect at the Stratford River Festival:

q18i0zaptbst05jdcgim

gobpivhwcsyz1wsiu9pe

emo

Free Member
Oct 28, 2015
Funster No
MH
Bursner lyseo
Exp
Since2015
Looks great. Really looking forward to it,and it will also be our first rally

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Love the place, been there twice on a narrowboat. The marina is a great place to stay, in the middle of everything. (y)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you for all the positive comments (y) We like the Racecourse as as somewhere to camp as it's a pleasant & scenic walk to the town (alternative quicker route too) & ideally located for the River Festival. It will be good to be able to return to a big open green space after the hubbub of the festival & Stratford & close enough to pop back & forth :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Looks great. Really looking forward to it,and it will also be our first rally
We do like to encourage those new to rallies & meets so you will be assured of a warm welcome :smiley: & you won't be the only ones new to it there.
One warning though - Fun rallies are addictive!

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hope we get weather like this?! :pray2:
Central bandstand in the park where many of the acts perform

images

SRF.jpg

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
You really are wetting our appetites,We will all be praying for loads of:sun::sun::sun::sun:
Yay! :)
Trying to use photos as an interesting way to reach as many Funsters as possible as members often say to us that they wish they had spotted a meet or rally but not always online so missed out :( Know many mostly check just "Recent" pages so anything else disappears amongst so many posts. Good for us already going too as learning a bit more about what to expect - we've not been before but have friends who love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: emo
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We have 44 motorhomes booked in now :Grin:& still a few more spaces so please message us to secure your place.
This rally fits neatly between the Stoneleigh Warners Show (just up the road) the weekend before https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/the-midsummer-show-stoneleigh.167084/ & the Chepstow Show https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/chepstow-racecourse-rally.167093/ the weekend after. Ideal for an extended summer break :smiley:

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
i hope you're still keeping a space for me until i can get back into town to try that bank transfer again, have been stuck at home now with boiler and heating troubles, gotta be here for the various (incompetent!) engineers, before i once again tackle the 'incompetent' bank, 'damn sods law when i have deadlines for various things to get done..

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
i hope you're still keeping a space for me until i can get back into town to try that bank transfer again, have been stuck at home now with boiler and heating troubles, gotta be here for the various (incompetent!) engineers, before i once again tackle the 'incompetent' bank, 'damn sods law when i have deadlines for various things to get done..
Yes - of course (y) Hope everything gets sorted soon - it's too cold to have heating problems :cold:

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
There are a couple of former railway carriages along The Greenway serving refreshments & a pub at Long Marston :cheers: (short cut via Wyre Lane) but suggest taking some water & snacks just in case your timings don't fit with the opening hours.

emo

Free Member
Oct 28, 2015
Funster No
MH
Bursner lyseo
Exp
Since2015
Ideal Thank you for that info

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
@Gina Louise Hi & welcome to Fun! :hi: Have just sent you a message - please see your Inbox in the top right hand corner of this web page with a message with regards to this rally.

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
Attended last year with C&CC and brilliant Festival and location, interested in attending again this year but can not confirm yet. Looking into doing Stratford Appletree M'home Show 15th to 20th June and doing this as well or choosing one or t'other, decisions, decisions!!! Do you have restricted number who can camp with MHFun and if so are you close to that number?

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Attended last year with C&CC and brilliant Festival and location, interested in attending again this year but can not confirm yet. Looking into doing Stratford Appletree M'home Show 15th to 20th June and doing this as well or choosing one or t'other, decisions, decisions!!! Do you have restricted number who can camp with MHFun and if so are you close to that number?
Great to hear that the Festival was good last year (y) We aimed for 30-40 but have now extended that to 55 spaces of which 47 are already booked & several more requests for booking forms today:) We may extend that one final time but that depends on several factors so suggest booking now if you do decide that you definitely want to come along to this one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Apr 17, 2017
Ferring
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840
Exp
Since 2017
Apologies if it's already been covered but do you have a postcode for the site ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back