Rally STRATFORD UPON AVON RALLY (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jim created a new event:

STRATFORD UPON AVON RALLY

Come and see all the latest designs and layouts from all the local dealers in the Midlands. On display will be all the latest models in touring caravans from Bailey, Elddis, Swift, Sprite and Coachman. There will also be many dealers exhibiting a range of new motorhomes from Autotrail, Carthago, Bailey, Pilote, Adria, Elddis, Rimor, Tribute and many more. If new is not for you, then you will also be able to see lots of pre-loved caravans and motorhomes on display, there will be something...

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Booked paid and form filled, arriving 13th

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Hard to get an answer from him Joy, I am also waiting for an answer from him about something else.

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
What am I missing ?
At what stage to insert discount code ?
I get( using android phone)
Screenshot_20180109-123419.png

But then nowhere ,on the following pages ,all the way up to payment but no provision for code .
If trying to insert code on the first page where it actually responds to code it comes up invalid ,on both Stafford and Bath .
now completely bald ,what is the actual discount £2.00 ?
Answers on a postcard ......:D

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
An extract from an email received today

With regards the Stratford show they can either stay for 4 nights or 7 nights. If they do the same as the Bath show by putting in all there details they then choose how long they want to stay. The 2 codes we are using for this are FUN18STR4 for 4 nights and FUN18STR7 for the 7 nights.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Tried to book but there are still just 6 grey boxes using iPad. Tried on my Mac and all well until entering the FUN18STR4 and it did not recognise code so something is still not quite right. I can try again another day, just thought I'd do it so that I wouldn't forget.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
(y)

Hi Jim

I have just looked at some of the comments with regards to booking. If your members are having trouble booking then please ask them to call on the number below and we can do the booking over the phone. If there is no answer then ask them to just leave a message with their details and we will return the call when we can.

Kind regards
Paul Atkins
for and on behalf of Appletree Exhibitions

T: 01805 603943

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Seems I had the wrong link in the details. This is now correct. (y)

If you want to rally with Motorhomefun at this show. You need to do FOUR things
  1. Remember that you do NOT need your Membership Number. If they ask for it use your Username.
  2. Remembering item 1 above. Book with the organisers Here. Click here if booking for 4 nights, Click Here to book 7 nights.
  3. Fill in this form to let our rally Marshals know who is coming and when.
  4. Add a post to this thread to say you are booked and coming.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I think I am losing the will to live.........

Is this show in May or June ...? The form will not fill in for JUNE ... it is for MAY ... ...

I am quite happy to admit that I am thick and this might be me but I am beginning to think that maybe not.

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
I think I am losing the will to live.........

Is this show in May or June ...? The form will not fill in for JUNE ... it is for MAY ... ...

I am quite happy to admit that I am thick and this might be me but I am beginning to think that maybe not.
I found the same Joy so have given up .

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Carolyn, I can't believe how so many cock ups could occur with a professional company .... I have FINALLY managed to book the Bath Meet ... taken me all this time!!!!!!! ..

I think I am going to give up on this one too... How sad, when this company started off so positively when they took over from the original organisers.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
My be easier to refer to Jim's post and book over the phone.

Ray

Have tried a couple of times but engages ... guess everyone thinking the same... don't like leaving messages... Thinking about whether to go or not ... Don't seem to be as many of the regulars going this year .... :( .... Unless they havn't posted on here? Are you going Ray?

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
Well Joy we are still at the planning stage yet but it's a possibility, we are looking at going to Newbury in
May.

Ray

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Thinking about whether to go or not ... Don't seem to be as many of the regulars going this year .... :( ....
Rita and I will be going Joy, as I am sure many of the other regulars will.

I'm just not prepared to jump through all their form filling hoops, so will probably book by phone we we come home. ;) They usually let you pay at the gate, and still join FUN albeit at a slightly dearer entry fee.

Cheers,

Jock. :)

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
Hi Carolyn, I can't believe how so many cock ups could occur with a professional company .... I have FINALLY managed to book the Bath Meet ... taken me all this time!!!!!!! ..

I think I am going to give up on this one too... How sad, when this company started off so positively when they took over from the original organisers.

It's alright Joy, I thought it was just me ...
I'll give them a few days before I ring.
Hope springs eternal :)

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
Booked and FUN form filled, paid for 7 nights and got £10 discount but you need to use these codes:

FUN18STR4 for 4 nights and FUN18STR7 for the 7 nights.

There was nowhere to put club name or fun member name but maybe the discount code should suffice?

(Do not use the code FUN18 that Jim posted earlier)

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
Booked, paid, filled in the form for 4 nights from the 14th but missed out giving a code as didn't see it till I got to this post.
I will phone the code to them

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back