Jul 5, 2008
plymouth
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E765
Exp
since 2003
Hello Funsters
My name is Eddie and together with Karen, Jessica 11 years old and Katie 9 years old we would like to introduce ourselves to all of you lovely people.
My problem is that I have tried to book the stratford show to arrive on Friday but their web site wont let me does it mean I am to late to book via their web site if so does anyone know how I can still book and still camp with the funsters. Many thanks in advance.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
sorry eddie, pre-booking has closed and you wont be able to camp with the funsters BUT theres nothing to stop you looking them up and going over for a beer and a chat.

you wont miss them with all the new MHF flags flying.

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi Eddie try ringing the organisers up and ask them if you can pay on the gate and join motorhomefun , I know another member has done this and they have said he can .... If you don't have any luck go on general camping and come over to see us all , look forward to seeing you and your family .
Ash & Lynn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
will probably ,just turn up and make myself known, at the funsters meet , i,ll be fly,ing the flag like i did at Newbury, hopefully i,ll be able to make it ,does anyone know the camping charges, cheers (DEL)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Don't want to argue with anyone... normally you are not allowed to join the Funsters' in their space after the pre-booking is closed but it is different here at Stratford. We now have a huge space allocated to us so just pay at the gate and say you are with us!!!

JJ

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Eddieh, and welcome to fun, we are here at Stratford look forward to saying hello, as JJ says this time as Bryan said on another thread and JJ has put we now have loads of room on our field and pay on the gate when you arrive say you are with fun and come and join us.:Smile:

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
Don't want to argue with anyone... normally you are not allowed to join the Funsters' in their space after the pre-booking is closed but it is different here at Stratford. We now have a huge space allocated to us so just pay at the gate and say you are with us!!!

JJ

Nice one:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back