Rally Stratford Show Rally 2019 (1 Viewer)

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
9E47A915-7E5F-418F-BC99-9FD2F1B84F25.jpeg
Saves washing the glasses Steve.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Currently 55 flood warnings in England - one being the Avon.

Keep your eyes open and your dingies ready.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
If anyone is interested we have the women's England football on in the room.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 29, 2014
Warwickshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Chieftain
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks Janine my moment of fame thought swmbo was filming it but she forgot her phone but got the funsters on stage anyway

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
I am sorry but I am going to have a bit of a rant.

My Buzz is a bit of a sensitive soul, as many of you know, and he doesn’t like other dogs invading his space. He can turn quite grumpy.

I keep him on a lead so that I have control over him and can warn other dog owners to keep their pooches away from him. Most heed my warnings, some don’t and Buzz gets arsy. It’s what he does.

What is unacceptable, in my opinion, is that some owners just let their dogs roam free on the rally field while they are tucked up in their van. Buzz was well peed off, especially when his lead got tangled round the other dog’s legs. (Apologies if anyone heard me swearing)

Rant over. We are sitting in the van with a nice cup of tea, watching the raindrops chase down the window ?

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
I am sorry but I am going to have a bit of a rant.

My Buzz is a bit of a sensitive soul, as many of you know, and he doesn’t like other dogs invading his space. He can turn quite grumpy.

I keep him on a lead so that I have control over him and can warn other dog owners to keep their pooches away from him. Most heed my warnings, some don’t and Buzz gets arsy. It’s what he does.

What is unacceptable, in my opinion, is that some owners just let their dogs roam free on the rally field while they are tucked up in their van. Buzz was well peed off, especially when his lead got tangled round the other dog’s legs. (Apologies if anyone heard me swearing)

Rant over. We are sitting in the van with a nice cup of tea, watching the raindrops chase down the window ?
You are absolutely right the only way to have a dog totally under control is to have it on a lead.
Also the funny thing is when there is a pile of shite on the ground it is never theirs but how would they know!

May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
You are absolutely right the only way to have a dog totally under control is to have it on a lead.
Also the funny thing is when there is a pile of shite on the ground it is never theirs but how would they know!
We stay at a campsite in Coniston and they have a big sign that says, “Please keep your dog on a lead, that way you will be able to see where to pick up their mess! “ . Brilliant.

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie

As does ours.

Same as that.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back