Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
I have been in touch with Stone Leisure to enquire about the lack of on line booking facilities -

"I forgot to switch the form back on after the last show...
If you try again I have now activated the form and its all working. You should see a thank you page with a huge padlock on it after you click the submit button
"

I have booked on line without problems :Smile: We will be arriving on the Monday ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I've also been in touch with Stone Leisure after trying to book on-line yesterday and got a similar response to the one that Dick mentioned.

Now booked up and will be arriving on the Monday so please add us to the list Bryan.

OP
OP
JockandRita

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I have been in touch with Stone Leisure to enquire about the lack of on line booking facilities -

"I forgot to switch the form back on after the last show...
If you try again I have now activated the form and its all working. You should see a thank you page with a huge padlock on it after you click the submit button
"

I have booked on line without problems :Smile: We will be arriving on the Monday ::bigsmile:
It's only taken them a week then, as I discussed the online booking problems with the chap who took my booking last Monday. :whatthe:

Onwards and upwards from here hopefully. :roflmto:

Cheers,

Jock.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Silly question time guys and gals, sorry! Planning on Stratford as our first Fun meet, seems to be the only one that happens in the weeks and being close to home means it is NP for Pete - hopefully ......

So - we plan on booking for the week from the Monday - firstly if we booked and paid from Mon but then didn't arrive till Tuesday (or book Tues but then come Weds etc) or whatever, does it really matter at all?

Secondly am I correct in thinking we needn't go home until the following Monday? or do we have to go home on Sunday - if so, what time?

Our prob is Pete works Fri, Sat and Sun (in Rugby from 6 am to 6 pm!) so the plan would be to bring one of the cars (separately) as well as the van then he just goes to work from site in the car and leaves me there in the van. But there is only one space for a Reg No on the booking form! do people even take toads there?

Ta!

Dingray

Free Member
Dec 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
CB
Exp
Since 2000
Stratford

Hi Bryan,
Add me to the list please, booked on line this evening, no problems now
Ray

OP
OP
JockandRita

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Silly question time guys and gals, sorry! Planning on Stratford as our first Fun meet, seems to be the only one that happens in the weeks and being close to home means it is NP for Pete - hopefully ......

So - we plan on booking for the week from the Monday - firstly if we booked and paid from Mon but then didn't arrive till Tuesday (or book Tues but then come Weds etc) or whatever, does it really matter at all?

Secondly am I correct in thinking we needn't go home until the following Monday? or do we have to go home on Sunday - if so, what time?

Our prob is Pete works Fri, Sat and Sun (in Rugby from 6 am to 6 pm!) so the plan would be to bring one of the cars (separately) as well as the van then he just goes to work from site in the car and leaves me there in the van. But there is only one space for a Reg No on the booking form! do people even take toads there?

Ta!

Hi Jenny,

Having not been to Stratford before, I can't give you an answer, but hopefully Bryan & Suzy who marshall this one, will be along to answer you shortly. :Smile:
I can't imagine there being a problem with the car, but it may mean parking it away from the pitches, ie, on a designated car park.

Cheers,

Jock.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
You can arrive on or any day after your booking day. The organisers are very flexible. Yes, lots of Funsters will stay till Monday lunchtime :thumb:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Thanks Jim - that's it then, we are booked!

Bryan, can you add Jenny & Pete (aka Sedge & Trophychap) please, we will be arriving - if things go to plan - some time on the Monday!

Thanks and we look forward to meeting all who go to this one.

:Smile: ::bigsmile: :Smile: ::bigsmile: :Smile: ::bigsmile: :Smile: ::bigsmile: :Smile: ::bigsmile: :Smile: ::bigsmile:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hi

Would really love to go to this, hopefully we can go to this as a follow on from Jaws Thetford Rally.

Does anyone know when the closing date for club bookings is, as need to do some jiggery pokery. It would look like I will be there on my own from Monday to Friday and Neil coming by bike for the weekend show.

This show has been on my list the last couple of years but has always clashed with our holidays.

Pat

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
Booked to come to show
Ariving tuesday 31/5

cant do the monday as i'm in the cricket in cardiff
Eng v Sri Lanka

peter

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp

Ta!

Hi, we will be away this year but been for the last couple of years, and took our car on a trailer, I think if you both arrive together you will be OK, you could always phone and ask 020 8302 6150 Stone Leisure are quite relaxed.:Smile: the gates are manned 24 hours but just check about getting out as they may say leave the car in the holding area. :RollEyes:

As for funsters pitches, we have never been short for space, they tend to put us away from others, because most funsters like to relax and go to bed early.:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Its only about a mile or so along the river into Stratford, a bit further on a bike unless you lift it over the fence, but a lovely place to visit and we always enjoy that meet.

Top Tip.....................:Smile: When you go through the gate go to the right and fill up with water because it takes them a while to sort the taps and water bowser's out.::bigsmile: Bob.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Thanks for the tips, yep I had thought a call to them a bit nearer the event would be advisable - Pete starting the car might not be everyones fave at 05.00 ish !! LOL

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
BOOKED! Arriving Friday after kids finish school.... Looking forward to seeing you all again.

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Stratford Attendees
Bryan & Suzy (Marshals)
JockandRita
Ash & Lynn ( Mrs Ash )

Dodgey
slobadoberbob
W18BLA
1Roamer
Sundowners
dellwood33
GJH
Dingray
sedge
peter H

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
Hi,

We've just booked, it'll be our first rally when we get back in to the country ::bigsmile: Monday to Monday for us please.

Hopefully see you later Bryan and Suzy as we are at the other end of the site! :Smile:

Thanks,

Vanessa and Dave

Les

Apr 18, 2008
Seaford
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2005
Just booked Stratford can you put us down look forward to seeing every one:Smile:

Les & Pat

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back