Stratford Show 2014....... and the FUN begins!! (1 Viewer)

Apr 30, 2013
barrow-in-furness
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2011
Stratford show

A big thanks to Jim, Sian, and everyone else who made the week so good, must not forget the Funsters band, you were great.:thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thanks to all the organisors and to God for the weather!!!!! As ever this was a brilliant week with so much to do that we really needed a few more days to fit it all in.

The bike ride was amazing and let us know that we have nerve ends in places we didn't know existed !!!! Thanks Carol and Eddie.:Eeek: You have opened up a whole new world to me...::bigsmile:

Thanks to Amanda and her lovely family for the birthday party ... mmm strawberries... yum.

Thanks to Bill... tremendous thanks to Gromett.

Thanks to Maz, Steve and Gail for hospitality and Ray for the coffees.... could go on all day but the library computer about to cut me off:Sad:. Can't wait for next year.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Portland

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
Thought I would post to say how much we enjoyed Stratford. It was great to meet up again with the mob we travelled with in Marocco. Must say a big thank you to all the people who organised it especially the BACON buttie makers. :thumb::ROFLMAO:

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
Also our first Funster rally, what a fantastic time we had with lovely like-minded people:Smile: Looking forward to the next one, can't wait. Massive thanks to the marshalls cooks and everyone else who went out of their way and gave their time to make us so welcome and not forgetting the band and the super Pim's do:thumb: It just cannot get any better.

Thanks again

Josie and Vin

Aug 21, 2008
skegness
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
Stratford

A big thanks to Brisey and Pamalaar for all the hard work they put in as stewards making it a fantastic weekend.
Thanks to Jim and Sian for their organising the superb venue and ordering the good weather for us all to laze about in,also a big thankyou to all the entertainers who though I did'nt attend,our mh was just behind the marques and we were able to listen to the entertainment
Alan and Julia

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
How very remis of me :Eeek:

Forgot to mention the bike ride which Carol & Eddie organised which took us to Long Marston and the Masons Arms - great ride out and back with lovely boozer in the middle :thumb:

MY Landlord Dave thanks you all:winky:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
A BIG BIG THANKYOU to Brian & Pamela, Jim & Sian, Funsters Band & Kareoke & Funster Bacon Cooks, Gail and Hubby, Ken & curry gang and not forgetting ALL THE FUNSTERS for a great week at Stratford from us three :thumb::thumb::thumb:
ps and a big thankyou to anyone i may have forgotten to mention :):):)

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back