Rally Stratford River Festival, Theatre, Butterfly Farm & Boot Sale Rally July 2019 - Fully Booked (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Not many places left now - we have had many requests for forms over the last couple of days plus a lot more previously but your place is only secure once the form details have been returned & deposit paid. Places are allocated in order of that being done so if anyone has yet to book that wants to please do it soon :active: Great to have so much interest but don't want anyone to be miss out. Any queries just ask.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We will be on the forum & email intermittently today but offline until Wednesday from this evening onwards so don't worry if we don't reply to bookings or queries straight away - we will deal with them in order of receipt as getting full now!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
@scottie @Lucky one @SUGGY @MisterB :hi: please return your forms & deposits asap if you still want to come along on this one - places are only secure once this has been done.
@Bernie8 @MOHO Mike :hi: did send you both a message previously & will message you again now in case you do still want to join us. Please click on your Inbox in the top right corner of this web page.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Down to the last few places now! :active:

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi form filled in .. well sort of copied and pasted ...
Pay pal done ..

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Just one place left now! We did message everyone that requested the booking form recently but @scottie @MisterB @Bernie8 @MOHO Mike if you don't get the last place but still want to go to this rally then please let me know & I can put you on the waiting list.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
wombles, I have already replied that we cant make it, best wishes and I hope everything goes well!

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
wombles, I have already replied that we cant make it, best wishes and I hope everything goes well!
Just found your message - thank you for letting us know again (y) If we have sunshine then everyone is happy so keeping our fingers crossed!

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Info. about The Greenway https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attra...Stratford_upon_Avon_Warwickshire_England.htm l that runs past the Racecourse which is ideal for walks & can be accessed for cycle rides:

greenway.jpg

bike%2Bride%2Bstratford%2B007.JPG

It can be accessed via two different footpaths from the Racecourse - one across the rally field on the route into Stratford town (need to lift bikes over a large gate as pedestrian access is via the kissing gate next to it) & the other from just within the Racecourse near to the entrance across fields (may be able to join it mid way from footpath from our field?) & under the bridge then back up the other side onto the track. Have a look here https://www.google.co.uk/maps/search/the+greenway+/@52.1807282,-1.7279812,588m/data=!3m1!1e3 & if you zoom in & move the cursor around then can see the faintly dotted line that denotes the routes & other footpaths (y)
If anyone has hints or tips with regards to these routes then please post on here as so far we have mainly walked the various footpaths into town & only about half of The Greenway.

Last edited:

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
There are numerous 'kissing gates' along the length of the cycle track particularly when the cycle track meets/crosses a road. We've cycled all the way to Long Marston and back a few times. Had lunch in the pub there.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Have now updated the first post on this thread with info. that might be useful :xsmile:

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Although this rally is fully booked at the moment we can start a waiting list so please message if you would like to be added :active:

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
UPDATE 7/1/19 For anyone that wants to be added to the Reserve List - we will shortly be off for a bit of winter sun :sun: & will only be on our phones so will deal with any messages in order of receipt on our return in February.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back