Rally Stratford River Festival, Theatre, Butterfly Farm & Boot Sale Rally July 2019 - Fully Booked (1 Viewer)

Sep 18, 2017
N. Lincs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Karen & Alan, hope you enjoy your Winter Sun break. Please add us to the reserve list when you get back. Thanks - Steve & Karen.

Apr 19, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Holdsworth
Exp
Since 2016
Hi, I put my name down originally and seemed to be the third person on your list? but I haven’t had anything asking for monies, can you double check if I’m in or not please as I would like to come. Thank you. Ruth DrivingMissDaisy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 19, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Holdsworth
Exp
Since 2016
Hi, I have a way of getting myself into a bit of a mess. I don't think I will get onto this so thank you I will back out and may visit for a day instead. Thanks again and sorry to be a pain. Ruth

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi Karen & Alan, hope you enjoy your Winter Sun break. Please add us to the reserve list when you get back. Thanks - Steve & Karen.
Just back home & heating on! Have added you to the Reserve List now :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi, I put my name down originally and seemed to be the third person on your list? but I haven’t had anything asking for monies, can you double check if I’m in or not please as I would like to come. Thank you. Ruth DrivingMissDaisy
Hi, I have a way of getting myself into a bit of a mess. I don't think I will get onto this so thank you I will back out and may visit for a day instead. Thanks again and sorry to be a pain. Ruth
Hi - do have you as attending Highlands End Meet but not for this Stratford River Festival Rally but will add you to the Reserve List for now to give the option of joining at a later date if/when a place becomes available & will PM you.

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Alan, Karen please had us to the reserve list.
Thanks John.

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Alan & Karen, Please take me off the reserve list. As Martin as said it clashes with Shrewsbury.
Don't want to wait on the reserve list, hoping.
Thanks John.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Alan & Karen, Please take me off the reserve list. As Martin as said it clashes with Shrewsbury.
Don't want to wait on the reserve list, hoping.
Thanks John.
Will do - no worries - Sod's Law that some rallies clash dates wise but good that we have so many to choose from.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Has anyone got the post code or sat nav coordinates for the rally field ?
This is the location for the rally field https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/52°10'52.5"N+1°43'18.0"W/@52.18125,-1.7229991,293m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m6!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d52.1812517!4d-1.721679

It is a field in the middle of the Racecourse accessed by going through the Touring Park & across the track - we will have signs :) Last year we had a large team of marshals to direct everyone from the gate in but the Racecourse is limiting the number of possible marshal places for all rallies this year so with a smaller team we will all be in the rally field ready to check you in, give you your vehicle pass & get you pitched.

Stratford Racecourse address is Luddington Road, Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9SE but they advise following the brown Racecourse signs on the approaches to Stratford.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hot news from the Stratford River Festival Facebook page :

And here are our Saturday headliners - taking you to the fireworks with the sounds of Madness, The Specials and The Beat...!
safe_image.php

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
For anyone who is concerned about the Saturday night Festival fireworks - they can be seen from the rally field as they are over the river by the main bridge but far enough away not to upset any dogs.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Latest Facebook announcement:

Here you go! Our Sunday headliners!! Appearing at Festivals up and down the country - and winners of BEST BAND and BEST LIVE ACT in the hugely respected Folking.com Awards in 2018 and nominated again as Best Band this year. You’re going to love them!!
www.merryhell.co.uk

A joyous folk-rock explosion of melody, commitment, energy and above all, songs that will stay with you long after listening.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
This one's a catchy song - you might find yourself singing it! :giggle:

Jan 18, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLS
Exp
A long time
Hi
Can you remove us from the reserve list please.
Decided to go with Shrewsbury.
Many thanks.
Chris.

Sep 18, 2017
N. Lincs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Alan & Karen, apologies but work has got in the way so will not be able to make this now. Please remove us from the reserve list. See you at Lymington. Thanks - Steve & Karen

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi Alan & Karen, apologies but work has got in the way so will not be able to make this now. Please remove us from the reserve list. See you at Lymington. Thanks - Steve & Karen
No worries - list amended & see you at Lymington! (y)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Facebook updates on acts:
Stratford River Festival

Another act announcement!! The Sunday afternoon of the festival at 5 will see Wes Finch and his band on the bandstand!
Wes Finch is a Warwickshire based singer, guitarist and songwriter. Often seen fronting his covers group The Doc Emmett Brown Trio or the poetry and literature inspired ensemble The Mechanicals, Wes also writes and performs his own brand of folk, pop and Americana flavoured music which you will hear at this years The River Festival with the backing of his band (Ben Haines on drums, Jools Street on violin and John Parker on double bass).

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Man Made Moon in the bandstand 4pm Sunday!
Man Made Moon have been entertaining audiences and listeners with their distinctive laid back indie/rock style since 2015.
They have performed at some of Warwickshire’s notable venues and festivals, including the Leamington Peace Festival, Napton Festival and Warwick Beer Festival, to name but a few and supporting Mark Morriss of The Bluetones on a number of occasions, plus songs played on Touch FM,BBC introducing and live appearances on Radio Warwickshire and BBC Radio.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back