STRATFORD ON AVON COUNCIL SEE THE LIGHT (1 Viewer)

PORKSTER

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Been going there for some time but the bays is a new thing I assume I heard about it on this forum.

Now ive looked at the reviews appears its changed for the worse I was going to used that to stop over on way NEC next week :mad:

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2018
Funster No
MH
a
I see it's already been done but Ewwwwwww don't like the sound of that..
"
Motorhomes park in 9 deficated and marked bays within coach park. Bays are clearly marked. Payment by cash or card. Slightly
Don't step in it! :D

Jul 24, 2019
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8096df
Exp
Over 30yrs and still learning
Sounds like a "waste" of tax payers money :hot:

Last edited:

PORKSTER

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
It is/was a great stop pull in anytime at night on way north on a Friday always room etc. Even had some good weekends there river boat festival was on e I think. Now its bays I cant be sure there be space when I arrive which is a big shame.

romany

Free Member
Jul 3, 2018
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Wildax aurura xl
Exp
since 2014 camping since1968
Been using it for at least 6 years, what is not well advertised is that marina will allow you to empty your cassette for a small charge and leisure center allows you to also use their showers for a small charge or free if you use the swimming pool can't fault the council(y) and as a self confessed FLT happily pay their charges as they are completely fair. But be warned one of the council employees I was talking to last year said that the council would use their ctv cameras to prosecute any illegal dumping of waste hope they do

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back