Rally Stratford Motorhome Show (2 Viewers)

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
For those who fancy more
14653205-large.jpg

more of the same
Glastonbury starts soon Enjoy :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Glad we made it to firm ground (and over the race course) yesterday!

A huge THANKYOU to the marshals and everyone who contributed to a fun week including the band, people who supplied yummy food, Popeyes Port :winky: Tonka for sorting the footie etc., etc. Lovely to catch up with existing friends and make some new ones.

The weather could have been better but under the circumstances I echo others who said Appletree did their best considering, I hope it hasn't put them off doing next year.

See some of you at Bagwell :smiley:
@Popeye had port??? :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
He came with a full bottle and left with a nearly full bottle. Best 2 shillings he ever spent.
Tight sod......... he did kindly offer a glenmangy but I noted that the bag had a padlock on it ;)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
...and extra thanks to @toledo for organising the Indian meal... thank yooooooo. Thanks tp DawnDuxdeLuxe for the lift which was a lifesaver for us. :)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Popeye had port??? :(

He came with a full bottle and left with a nearly full bottle. Best 2 shillings he ever spent.

Yes Popeye took over a bottle of single Malt in case Bleddy Dux was there and a new unopened bottle of Port.

I opened said Bottle, well actually @Les opened it for me, I poured myself a glass and walked over for a Gas with Pauline
and Mike and Daz and Tina, when I returned it was about half full and I suspect it was evaporation as neither @Les or @Ven 's Dave would have drunk that much.

A pleasant evening was had, and the band were great too...........

Well he passed the Port around, so it must be one of those magical refilling bottles. Where do I get one of those ?
Come to one of our shoot dinners, the bottle is magically filled every time the Port is passed.

Last edited:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Yes Popeye took over a bottle of single Malt in case Bleddy Dux was there and a new unopened bottle of Port.

I opened said Bottle, well actually @Les opened it for me, I poured myself a glass and walked over for a Gas with Pauline

and Mike and Daz and Tina, when I returned it was about half full and I suspect it was evaporation as neither @Les or @Ven 's Dave wouldn't have drunk that much.

A pleasant evening was had, and the band were great too...........

Come to one of our shoot dinners, the bottle is magically filled every time the Port is passed.
Sorry, Griff.... My back was aching and was rather tired so Dawn went across. Your kind offer of the padlocked scotch was much appreciated, though(y)

Daisie

Free Member
Jul 23, 2014
Selston , Notts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 vans in 40yrs
Sorry we left on Saturday obviously missed some of the fun but all the same we had a good time , thanks to marshalls and a great night Friday, thoroughly enjoyed the music . Must say we appreciated all the hard work the organisers did to keep things going, shame the racecourse management did not show a bit of ????????????????.
Cannot understand why Clerk of the Course had the show situated where it was, not very practical, and why they did not open up the other gate. Well packing van for Bagwell now.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back