Stratford look back (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
Having both come home from school today and been chatting about our week in Stratford we would like to say a big thank you for all Funsters who made Glyn and I very welcome into your 'Fun'. We met such interesting people who are all leading such different lives but all coming together with their general interest in motorhoming. Hope to see you all again soon and meet other Funsters.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Having both come home from school today and been chatting about our week in Stratford we would like to say a big thank you for all Funsters who made Glyn and I very welcome into your 'Fun'. We met such interesting people who are all leading such different lives but all coming together with their general interest in motorhoming. Hope to see you all again soon and meet other Funsters.

A small correction its your Fun also:welcomefunster:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
well, Your fun, is now Your fun...if that makes sense :Mellow:

Personally I think it is always nice too meet new people and hear their tales and stories. I am entertained by experiences of others, the why and how of people's lives. It never ceases to amaze me how different people are but held together by a passion which is exploration in a tin/plastic box no bigger than a few meters.

if for example you look at Stratford show, I spoke with a policeman, teachers, lawyers, a windscreen fitter, a builder, a photographer come truck driver, a retired truck driver who has driven across most continents, countless people that choose not too work but instead live on the road,people that want to work but cant, a lady that makes houses look pretty before sale and a husband that is really a petroleum's expert all to name but a few and with all different personalities.

I got to travel around the site on a space hopper, listen to the worse singing since last year when I sang, have a fight with a pop up tent, meet both Windsor Davies and I am sure Jerry Springer lookalikes.

People are different, and some will like the quieter life, some will make more noise, but mostly, people will be tolerant and enjoy great company

Lynn ( Mrs Ash )

Free Member
Aug 16, 2010
(The Midlands) Nuneaton
Funster No
MH
A-Class Frankia 640 Exclu
Exp
9 yrs
It was nice to meet you both too , glad you enjoyed your 1st Funster meet with many more to follow :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
also good to meet you both again

We also enjoyed meeting you again and the dogs.. I cannot spell the names .. but they are great and Ezzie likes then also,

Bob, Sue and Ezzie:Eeek:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Very nice to meet you lads.

At the three meets we went to in the last fortnight (Misterton, Thetford and Stratford) we met several people we had only "known" on-line previously. One of the joys of Fun meets.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
It was an absolute pleasure to have both of you and your two wonderful hounds as neighbours.

Hope you got your marking done xxxx

The wonderful thing about FUN is that you will nearly always have different neighbours and always meet new funsters.

Enjoy yourselves have a wonderful summer and look forward to catching up with your travels next time we meet. xxxx

OP
OP
welshbois
May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
Cheers Gail - glad Robert did well

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
well, Your fun, is now Your fun...if that makes sense :Mellow:

Personally I think it is always nice too meet new people and hear their tales and stories. I am entertained by experiences of others, the why and how of people's lives. It never ceases to amaze me how different people are but held together by a passion which is exploration in a tin/plastic box no bigger than a few meters.

if for example you look at Stratford show, I spoke with a policeman, teachers, lawyers, a windscreen fitter, a builder, a photographer come truck driver, a retired truck driver who has driven across most continents, countless people that choose not too work but instead live on the road,people that want to work but cant, a lady that makes houses look pretty before sale and a husband that is really a petroleum's expert all to name but a few and with all different personalities.

I got to travel around the site on a space hopper, listen to the worse singing since last year when I sang, have a fight with a pop up tent, meet both Windsor Davies and I am sure Jerry Springer lookalikes.

People are different, and some will like the quieter life, some will make more noise, but mostly, people will be tolerant and enjoy great company
Says it all Paul :thumb:
funsters.....salt of the earth and soul of the party

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Diolch yn fawr iawn, Glyn a Lee a croeso i'r club Motorhome Fun.
A huge thank you and welcome to The Fun.

(Hope this is ok but be gentle I'm only on lesson 7 Welsh:ROFLMAO:)
It was a pleasuret to meet you both and your sweet dogs.

Hywl fawr yn un
Lucille

OP
OP
welshbois
May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009