Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
I have just come home from Birmingham on the M6 and have seen loads of motorhomes around the cheshire area, in fact convoys of them:roflmto: made me smile then as I got a little nearer to home the matrix signs were showing pedestrians on road:Doh: then a traffic officer in big 4x4 whizzed past me and a little further on there was a young lady on an adult trike who had just been pulled in by the officer ..... for goodness sake whats next how lucky she was to have been stopped by an official and not by a juggernaut :shout: whats the strangest thing you have seen on your travels ? :whatthe::whatthe:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Once when out walking at a place called High Paradise on the North Yorks Moors we were walking down a "gallop" and in the far distance we could see something large and white bobbling around. When we got up to "it" it was a man around 20 stones (all muscle) practising his Tai Kwendo. He said it was the only place he could do it without an audience forming. :Eeek:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Bloke on the A149 approaching Hunstanton on a thing like a massive skateboard being pulled along my an equally massive kite !
Must have been knocking along at about 30mph too

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
A few years back at night, on the dual carriageway bit of the A22 near Eastbourne, I was alarmed to find an invalid scooter coming towards me in the overtaking lane. He had lights on but must have thought it was a single carriageway. He was travelling at quite a lick too.
He obviously avoided hitting anything, at least the local paper reported nothing.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back