Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
Bessacarr 769 or Kontiki 669.

Ok. Just completely emptied all of our cupboards for habitation check. Wondering whether my previous storage is best. If you have either of these motorhomes, how best do you store your stuff. Have been using the pull out under sink metal trays for sauces, spices etc. Small long cupboard beside it for cleaning material. Overhead lounge area cupboards for tins, books etc. Wondering if anyone has any bright ideas before I replace it all. How do you store yours. . Pretty please ?

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Can't help as I know nothing about the van but before you put anything back check when you last used it. If it was over a year ago you don't need it. :)
Then put the stuff you use most often where it is easy to get at and the stuff you use rarely in the awkward to get at places.
Then go through it again and try and throw some more stuff away. :)

OP
OP
lindylou
Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
Didn't know where best to post sorry.

OP
OP
lindylou
Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
Can't help as I know nothing about the van but before you put anything back check when you last used it. If it was over a year ago you don't need it. :)
Then put the stuff you use most often where it is easy to get at and the stuff you use rarely in the awkward to get at places.
Then go through it again and try and throw some more stuff away. :)
Good advice

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Be careful about keeping tins in overhead lockers. They can make a nasty hole in worktops should one fall or you just drop it. I tend to store heavy things lower.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Be careful about keeping tins in overhead lockers. They can make a nasty hole in worktops should one fall or you just drop it. I tend to store heavy things lower.
good advice.. can also smash glass lids on cooker tops .. don't ask how I know

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
A funster advice travel cubes to put clothes in so they don't drop out every time you open the cupboard!( ive yet to buy some but they look good!)
IMG_1030.JPG

All tins gars and heavy stuff in low cupboards!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back