Storage available FOC North East - including Valeting (1 Viewer)

Chiltons1

Free Member
Sep 29, 2009
CONSETT, COUNTY DURHAM
Funster No
MH
Exp
Hi everyone!

I have posted this in the newbie part aswell as this one to see if I can help anyone who can help us!

My husband and I dont have a motorhome yet but we have a very long drive on the side of our house and wondered if we could offer storage to anyone locally?

It is a middle house in a quiet cul de sac, driveway is 22 metres long so room for large berths.

We also run a cleaning company which includes a valeting service, (www.magiccarpets-cleaning.com) so maybe we could come to some agreement whereby we store the motorhome and get use of the campervan occasionally including 2 specified weekends per year. We would also valet the vehicle FOC after using it.

We borrowed a campervan last year off a friend and absolutely loved it, now we have the bug so until we can save enough to get one, thought this may be the perfect opportunity to help someone while they help us!

If anyone has any other ideas re storage space or renting, please let me know, all suggestions welcome!

thanks!
Louise

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Hi Louise,

First, welcome to Motorhome Fun ::bigsmile:

Secondly, I can not tell you how much it has heartened me to see someone using their initiative and thinking like a true entrepenur (Sp.?)

I don't know if you'll find someone to take you up on your offer, I hope you do, you certainly deserve to in my book.

Can I help ? well the only thing I can say is that there are other Motorhome forums which are free (Like the MMM one) and a couple aimed at DIY campervan builders which may be of some use to you. Good luck in your business and happy MHing :Smile:

ETA:-
Just had a quick look at the website, very good, you should see the rubbish I have to try and navigate my way through, bad text, difficult backgrounds, misleading navigation buttons, it makes me so mad sometimes :RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Chiltons1

Free Member
Sep 29, 2009
CONSETT, COUNTY DURHAM
Funster No
MH
Exp
Thank you very very much for your welcome and kind reply!

Hopefully someone will take us up on our offer, then one day maybe we will be full time Moterhomers!

Louise

:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back