Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
I've just pinched this off Motorhome365, I hope the author won't mind!

Whilst not being a wild camping site, the lorry/bus park can accommodate large units and it's only £1.50/24hrs! It's opposite the police station so as safe and secure as anywhere else. A 10 minute walk will get you to the shops, 10 more (not stopping in any) will get you to the sea front.
Out on the South side of the harbour entrance the pebble car park is free and can also accommodate large units and is perfect for bracing walks along the coast.

Newport
Back lane car park is free from 18.00hrs till 08.00hrs and £3.50 all day. My van is 7m and I found a space with an overhang..larger units may have to buy 2 tickets☺...

OP
OP
Shrimp

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
Apparently the above post has caused a lot of s....t to be thrown at me! They seem to be under the illusion that about 2,000-or more-people are going to turn up at 'their' wilding spots and people they don't trust!
I think Wales, is big enough to cope also I don't think we will all be going there at the same time if any of us go there at all.
Having lived in Wales for a few years, although the countryside is lovely, you can keep Wales, I don't need it!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back