Free Member
Jun 26, 2012
helston
Funster No
MH
just borrowing
Exp
newbie but long time caravanner
Just wondering if any one knows if you can still stay overnight at disneyland paris,some things I've read say yes but others not so clear,can anyone help ?:winky:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Yes you can still park there it is a bit expensive now though, we stayed there at easter cant remember if it was 20 or 30 euros a night, so if your going for the one day drive to the gate the night before and sleep in MH there a few do it then drive into park next day and stay overnight. Or you could do what we did some might think its wrong we paid for 1 day and stayed for 2 we just stuck a receipt from one of the Disney stores on the windscreen and parking attended didnt bother us as he assumed it was or parking ticket as i said some may think it was wrong to do this personally i was ok with it as im Scottish and wanted to save money:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dec 7, 2009
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun Ti
Exp
Since Dec 2009
Yes - its possible to stay overnight on the aire at Disneyland Paris. It is basically a huge car park - there are facilities provided for the coach drivers (toilets and showers) but they appear to be regularly used by campers (not used them myself).

You can empty grey and black waste and fill up with water at the coach 'borne'. No EHU.

I believe its just gone up to 30 euros per day (was 20 euros) - or its free with an annual pass (Dream or Fantasy).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
If your going for any length of time or considering going more than once per year its cheaper getting an annual pass, then the overnighting is free.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Here ya go

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxMwTgLbhdI&list=UUOE-s-aBMY2tdTtkdu4-tiQ&index=8&feature=plcp[/ame]

OP
OP
B

bindygirl

Free Member
Jun 26, 2012
helston
Funster No
MH
just borrowing
Exp
newbie but long time caravanner
Thanks very much for the replies,that's helped us decide what we are going to do,we'll stay there a couple of nights while visiting the park before moving further south:thumb:

Edit - does anyone what time the car park opens to get the camper in as we'll be arriving quite early

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
We've used the driver's pavilion facilities in recent years and they're like what you'd find on a basic campsite, ie better than nothing.

The waste dumping gulley may not be open all year but it won't be an issue in summer.

You will probably be woken at some ungodly hour by Goofy and Co driving cleaning vehicles with flashing lights around the parking area, but it's no major problem.

The overnight parking fees are a bit steep now but that's Disney for you. We've used a campsite within easy commuting distance of the park on a previous occasion but I can't for the life of me remember where it was. It had big hedged pitches and an early morning bread delivery so we could scoff our brekkie on the drive in to the park. The aire's more convenient though.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I think the carpark opens about 7am, as i went for a jog one morning and loads of cars coming in at that time park opens about 10 i think

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back