Fed up with dogs now.......Anyone got a pet frog?? ::bigsmile:

Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +
This concept of "It's never the dog's fault, it's the owners'" doesn't stand up.

Whilst riding a scooter some years ago, I was attacked and bitten in a totally unprovoked attack by a bloody great Pyrenean Mountain Dog.
(Called Fluff, apparently).

Just to be clear, it was the dog that bit me, not the owner.
The two stone wet through owner thought it was ok...."He's only playing"!
He wasn't there at A&E to tell that to the nurse doing the darning.

That sounds to me as though you are countering your own argument! If it wasn't the owner's fault for allowing it to happen, then who's fault was it? Yours for riding past? No, it was the owner's fault, he shouldn't have allowed the dog to chase the scooter and bite you.

Many years ago when I lived in Hull I used to regularly ride my motorbike past a farm; there was a collie living at the farm who used to charge out of the farmyard and chase me up the road everytime he heard me coming. He probably though I was a lost sheep and he was trying to herd me back to the farm - doing what he'd been trained to do. Not his fault, the farmer should have kept his gate shut so he couldn't get out to harass innocent motorcyclists. Glad I wasn't on a push bike though, I'd never have got away.

Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +
if you was looking out of your window one nice hot summers day and thinking oh its a lovelyday the birds are singing the sun is shining the flowers look lovely and then you notice outside your gate thers a pile of dog crap like I have to do wash it away and then disinfect the area where its crapped so my grandchildren don't walk in it and spread it about the house. if a man or woman did that just dropped their trousers or knickers and crapped all over the place would you say that's ok .I don't think you would steve

Why don't you lie in wait and catch the offenders? I saw a chap letting his dog poo on the pavement in front of my drive one day. So I grabbed a poo bag, picked up the poo and chased him up the street and handed it to him. It's never happened again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
Nothing special, my wife welcomes me like that even if I've only popped out for a paper :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

daisy mae

Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
My bearded Collie Pollyanna welcomes me back like that when I have been shopping, she is the most lovable of all the dogs that I have had. ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back