LIFE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2010
essex and lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest 320
Exp
since 1998
Some b******d broke into my ambi last night and stole my reversing monitor and sat nav also the camera off the rear door, along with the extension cables. Must have come prepared as the screws were taken out neatly and lined up on the floor, both cross and straight slot type. I suppose I should be grateful they missed the TV and sat dish stored in the saloon.:Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:
I thought I was safe with the covers round the screen and cab doors inside and black saloon windows:Doh::Doh::Doh:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Some b******d broke into my ambi last night and stole my reversing monitor and sat nav also the camera off the rear door, along with the extension cables. Must have come prepared as the screws were taken out neatly and lined up on the floor, both cross and straight slot type. I suppose I should be grateful they missed the TV and sat dish stored in the saloon.:Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:
I thought I was safe with the covers round the screen and cab doors inside and black saloon windows:Doh::Doh::Doh:
do you have an alarm on your MH? all our lockers and doors are alarmed and fitted with a smart tracker

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
sorry to hear that, hope the bastards get whats coming to them one day.

just shows, the old addage..."if it aint screwed down etc".... is out of date :Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 10, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 309
Exp
since 2011 but years in a caravan
sorry to hear that, hope the bastards get whats coming to them one day.

just shows, the old addage..."if it aint screwed down etc".... is out of date :Sad:
John thats the problem it was screwed down :Eeek: and still the ba***rds stole it
edited ----John sorry just re-read your comments and thats what you where saying note toself must cut down on the red wine

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back