Stolen Motorhome, please spread the word (2 Viewers)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
I have an high grade tracker, what's your thoughts on the blockers available and how to get round them
Thks
They are simply not an issue in the Motorhome market. Also you have to import one, it's illegal and a jail able offence to own one, so just owning it your likely to be arrested, and you have to have it sent to your address

I have on my van a Tracking system that immobilises my Motorhome, so you will have to steal my keys, my alarm fob and my mobile phone and know my phone password and know what to do.

Also, not all trackers work on "known" frequencies! Some communicate with dedicated satellites no accessible to the general public.

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
great news to hear that they have found motor home hopefully not damaged,bit close to home as i live about 8 miles away,will make sure i close and lock my gate,s at night [been a bit laxidaisy re-security lately,hope rv turns up next

ecky

Free Member
Jul 21, 2014
Southampton
Funster No
MH
peugeot boxer motorhome
Exp
since the 70s
Just thought, How about we put a handgranade in one of the draws, as soon as they open it, it pulls the pin out..............Lets see, now which draw was it I put it in ??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back