Still not quite got this motorhoming lark (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Silly beggar:rolleyes: At the very least you should ALWAYS be able to make a cuppa. Never mind you'll learn(y)
Yep - and christmas is nearly here, Les said we had to wait till after until we could go again......:xsad:
So I've been looking at sites, deciding where I fancy:xThumb:

joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
Used our van today to go shopping in Dorset that is including Daughter, Grand Daughter, Missus and me. Me? after parking without difficulty stayed in van drank coffee, ate some nice crisps, peeled an orange and played Solitaire on my note pad :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Used our van today to go shopping in Dorset that is including Daughter, Grand Daughter, Missus and me. Me? after parking without difficulty stayed in van drank coffee, ate some nice crisps, peeled an orange and played Solitaire on my note pad :)
Yes, that's just the sort of thing I mean, with a caravan it just wouldn't have entered into the equation would it?
Take tonight for example, we have been to an open air carol service at the national memorial arboretum. Went in the car - when we got there saw a mh parked up and realised it would have been ideal:xdoh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back