Still crawling through France (1 Viewer)

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
Link Removed
This is tourist time in France and I've been seeking out shelter from the hordes in the central massif and making a damn fine fist of it. There are a few new sites listed.
ponyboy

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Fascinating reading. We love France and always enjoy reading travelogues. This one is superb.

OP
OP
ponyboy

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
Fascinating reading. We love France and always enjoy reading travelogues. This one is superb.

Thanks guys, really nice of you....there will be plenty more down the track. In Le Puy again and getting ready to invade Provence once the French hollidayists have returned and are safely chained back to their desks.
Happy trails
Ponyboy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Great Reading and enjoyed the photos! thanks for sharing them,:thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
ponyboy

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
Envy you and your journey log may your travels continue,:thumb:

Thanks AlfandM and B-Well, it's great to have the chance to just take off and enjoy the campervan life. So many good things seem to happen along the way. This morning our tent camping neighbours had left before we emerged and there pinned to our washing line, an english newspaper. I do hope it continues and am really happy to hear that you enjoy the read because we love to write it too
Ponyboy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi !
I ve read bits of your travels and you are touring really nice and interesting places. I wish i could do Saint Jacques de Compostelles .
I would like to cross path with la bête du Gevaudan....well not physically though!!
As for "je peux vous poser une question indiscrète" you will seldom have a Non. Much more: "Posez toujours...nous verrons ensuite" Ask away , we'll then see"

Have à pleasant time around. I'll be back home tomorrow sp if you need a stopover no problem. Just keep in mind I won't be available on the 6, 7, and 8 of September.

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

OP
OP
ponyboy

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
Hi !
I ve read bits of your travels and you are touring really nice and interesting places. I wish i could do Saint Jacques de Compostelles .
I would like to cross path with la bête du Gevaudan....well not physically though!!
As for "je peux vous poser une question indiscrète" you will seldom have a Non. Much more: "Posez toujours...nous verrons ensuite" Ask away , we'll then see"

Have à pleasant time around. I'll be back home tomorrow sp if you need a stopover no problem. Just keep in mind I won't be available on the 6, 7, and 8 of September.

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

Ah Frankie, i should have guessed from your avatar and the quote from Le Petit Prince that you are from the Hexagon. Thanks for your kind words and if you do think of doing the Camino then definitely leave from Le Puy. We also took the route from Vezelay and while you get to go through Bourges and Charite-sur-Loire, it's too much walking on road surface instead of through the magnificent countryside. Lots of people just do a few stages at a time so maybe that would be a good way to do it. Any information you want - let me know. Thanks for the kind offer of a stopover too. Where exactly are you? We would love to drop in for a p'tit cafe with another Funster if we are near. I'm always looking out for Funster stickers on campiing cars but haven't seen one yet.
Bizz
Ponyboy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back